Ablebits Ultimate Suite for Excel 2016
addresses all users that work with Excel spreadsheets on a daily basis. It comes packed with three MS Excel add-ins that swiftly and flawlessly help you process large amounts of data, saving you a lot of time and energy. These add-ins are perfectly integrated within the ribbon-like Excel toolbar.
You can accomplish in due time tiresome tasks such as combining data from different sources, splitting tables, converting measurements units or removing duplicates, blanks, unwanted characters or extra spaces.
Comprehensive and useful set of tools
• With the help of an extensive array of tools, you can finish any task impeccably without errors or delays. Therefore, you can merge two worksheets into one, combine rows by selecting columns, choose to ignore duplicates or skip empty cells.
• Data from several worksheets can be merged into a single sheet without you needing to open them separately. Table contents can be split based on key values found in the columns you select.
• Finding a certain word or value may prove to be a hassle, but with this add-in, you have the possibility to quickly identify fuzzy matches, typos, misprints or similar records from Excel spreadsheets.
• If you don’t need all information within a worksheet, you can convert rows to columns and export them to other spreadsheets. Cells, entire rows or columns can be shuffled, dates, numbers, strings or passwords can be generated and randomly arranged into tables.
• The built-in Workbook Manager allows you to switch between your current worksheet and others, it also lets you rename, sort or delete spreadsheets with a single mouse click. Additionally, you can initiate a spreadsheet scan to find and repair broken links, making sure that all the information within your worksheets is accurate and accessible.
• All in all, Ultimate Suite for Excel is a professional collection of Excel add-ins that puts at your disposal a wide variety of worksheet editing tools that simplify your work.
Features of Ablebits Ultimate Suit For Microsoft Excel
• not available
Developer: Home Page
* not available
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt