ACD Systems Canvas X 2017 – Well-positioned as the ultimate resource for engineers, small business owners, and technical graphics professionals seeking to communicate with confidence, Canvas X 2017 provides a diverse, efficacy-driven design environment. This dependable software supports 64-bit operating systems and is capable of working with documents containing over 1 million objects. Catering to a wide range of professionals — from graphics designers to seismologists — Canvas X 2017 is fine-tuned for performance and rips through projects at lightning speed.
Features of ACD Systems Canvas X 2017
As the go-to application of technical illustrators in precision industries, Canvas X 2017 comes loaded with the impressive and comprehensive set of vector object illustration and advanced raster image editing tools you need to get the job done,— all provided in one integrated, flexible design environment.
Drawing with Precision
• Canvas X 2017 comes loaded with tools and techniques that allow you to easily create scale drawings, floor plans, architectural designs, and other technical drawings with measured precision and placement. Snap objects into exact positions relative to each other, draw from the center points of objects, define the scale for scale drawings, systematically align objects, display size information as you work, and add dimension objects.
Work with Vector and Raster Images
• Canvas X 2017 ‘s unique and integrated design environment makes it possible to work with and combine all graphical elements, and apply high end effects to each in a single document. Thanks to the ability to work with both vector graphics and raster images with the same powerful enhancement tools, Canvas X 2017 users are able to create professional-looking outputs while preserving full editability of all graphical data.
Add Objects on the Fly
• Canvas X 2017 comes stocked with a diverse range of commonly used and specialized technical symbols. Or you can create your own from any vector, text, composite, or paint object, and add it to the Symbol Library. And if you alter a symbol in the palette, all copies of it in the document will change along with it, allowing you to maximize efficiency.
Vector Object Versatility
• Experience complete flexibility while working dynamically with vector objects. Canvas X 2017 ’s adaptable Sprite technology can be used to apply image and transparency effects without rendering, allowing you to continue to edit your graphics at any time. Do more with specialized technologies, such as gradient transparency tools, vector masks, opacity effects, channel masks, and much more.
Raise the Bar with Raster Images
• Design, edit, and upgrade raster images with a variety of industry-leading tools and filters. Form composites, touch up photos, create and utilize transparency effects, paint, clone pixels, and more.
Communicate with CAD Files
• Import native AutoCAD files, enjoy CAD-inspired dimensioning tools, and edit and manipulate CAD objects. Place a 2D view of a 3D object in your document, edit the view, adjust the orientation, rotation, zoom, and lighting.
• Paste attributes, paste into Text Flows, paste and replace, and copy and paste images and objects. Render objects by copying and pasting them into selections in paint objects. Paste almost anything into a selection, including a selection of a raster image channel, or a channel mask that is attached to another object.
Draw with Data
• To satisfy the accuracy demanded by engineering and scientific fields, Canvas X 2017 offers complete control over vector object coordinates. Create illustrations from geometric data, use grids and guides to position objects, and adjust objects’ numerical position for absolute precision.
Go with the Flow (chart)
• Present complex data in visually appealing, logical, and accessible flowcharts. Avoid having to import static pre-made charts with external spreadsheet programs by creating dynamic charts and tables with data inputted directly into Canvas X.
Developer: Home Page