ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 is perfectly positioned as the only software you need to satisfy any part of your digital photography workflow. Now featuring even more ways to take control of your photo manipulation, flexible mobile importing, tools facilitating productivity, and much more, Photo Studio Ultimate makes it easy to get speedy, stunning results.
Features of ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018
Comprehensive RAW Editor
• Make the most of your RAW images with Photo Studio Ultimate’s built-in support for over 500 camera models. For ultimate freedom, start with the rough data captured by your camera’s sensor and non-destructively transform it into whatever you want using exposure, contrast, color, repair, sharpening, and other detail-based tools.
Visionary Layered Editing
• You can use the Layered Editor to fearlessly innovate using parametric photo manipulation. Add layers designed to achieve individual adjustments and effects, and go back in to tweak them at any time. Pair individual layers with any Edit mode filter or adjustment for complete image manipulation liberty.
Effortless Digital Asset Management
• Finding, sorting, moving, organizing, and sharing—everything you need for complete mastery over your photography workflow is right here, at your fingertips. Add ratings, hierarchical keywords, categories, and location data to your images. Quickly identify photos for further processing with visual tags or customizable color labels.
Erase and Replace
• Take what you want from your photos, and integrate the rest. Select unwanted objects for removal and use the Smart Erase function to fill in the area with a matching background. This content-aware tool will produce a natural result even while extracting elements like telephone poles, crowds of strangers, imperfections, ominous clouds—whatever you want. Even eliminate structures and surfaces to create fantastical manipulations and image composites.
Deform and Reform
• Creative image manipulation has never been so fluid. The Liquify tool allows you to distort objects in images without compromising quality. Shift, pinch, bulge, or restore. Develop free-flowing designs, or retouch portraits by moving pixels without altering them. *Available for 64-bit only.
Mobilize Your Life
• With ACDSee Mobile Sync, you can wirelessly and instantly send photos and videos directly to ACDSee Photo Studio from your mobile device! Just select and send. Available on iPhone and Android, the ACDSee Mobile Sync app keeps track of which photos have been sent, so you don’t have to. Zoom through your process with flexible selection options and configurable filenames and subfolders. Edit and transfer metadata while taking advantage of RAW support on iPhone.
you can also download ACDSee Photo Studio Professional
Developer: ACD Systems
OS: Windows x64
Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2 GHz or faster)
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0