Acronis True Image 2016
is an integrated backup and recovery software that ensures the security of all of the information on your PC. It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data. Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur, such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash. Online Backup allows you to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud. Your data will be protected even if your computer is lost, stolen, or destroyed, and your data can be entirely recovered onto a new device, if needed. Acronis True Image 2016 is optimized for Windows 10.
Features of Acronis True Image 2016
• Mobile apps. Your files are available from all your favorite devices, from smartphones to tablets and PCs
• Disk Imaging. Restore – not just the files, but the exact configuration of your computer including your operating system, settings, and applications
• Nonstop backup. Ongoing changes are recorded as you work, so you can revisit any file, folder or your entire system as it was at any point in time
• Incremental backups: Changes are captured since the last backup. That saves time and disk space
• Try&Decide: You decide if you want to keep the changes made to your system by potentially dangerous software or websites
• Secure Zone: Store a disk backup on your system drive. Recover wherever you are, even if your operating system has failed
• Set and Forget: You choose when and how frequently True Image does backups – even when you aren’t using your computer
• Background operation: True Image works in the background and doesn’t affect the running processes
• 2TB+ drives: Protect over 2 terrabytes of files, programs, and other content
• Network backup: Your NAS device is detected automatically, so you can backup multiple network PCs to a secure storage site
• View before restore: Get a clear preview of what your system looked like during each backup and choose what to restore
• Media versatility: Use any storage devices -DVDs, USB keys, external hard drives, GPT drives, and even cloud storage
• Privacy: True Image is armed with robust government-grade AES-256 encryption to keep your data secure
What’s New in Acronis True Image 2016:
– Archiving. Free up disk space by smart archiving large or rarely used files to Acronis Cloud.
– Online Dashboard. Protect multiple computers and mobile devices for yourself and your family, by using an online dashboard.
– Mobile Backup. Back up your pictures, videos, contacts, and events from iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets, and Windows tablets, and transfer them to other devices. Back up Android Messages too!
– Optimized Performance. Both local and online backups are now faster. Save time with the industry’s fastest online backup and recovery – up to 50 percent faster than the competition.
– Windows 10 Support. Optimized for the best Windows 10 experience.
– Improved Backup Experience. Our team has been focused on delivering various improvements for your backup experience: redesigned and simplified backup creation and editing, easy backup naming, enhanced accessibility, improved keyboard support, and much more.
– Multilingual Application. Easily change the language of your Acronis True Image.
– Try&Decide is Back! Improved Try&Decide is available again. The Try&Decide feature allows you to create a secure, controlled, and temporary workspace on your computer without requiring you to install special virtualization software. Safely try new software, surf untrusted websites, or open suspicious files.
– Multilingual boot media
– Improved image recovery dialog
– Improved “Too many activations” wizard
– Bitlocker-encrypted partitions can now be backed up to Acronis Cloud
– New login mechanism
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Acronis True Image 2016 v19.0 Build 6559 + Bootable ISO
Acronis True Image 19.0 Build 6559 (488 MB) / Mirror
Acronis True Image 19.0 Build 6559 Bootable ISO (505 MB) / Mirror