Active@ Partition Recovery
allows you to recover deleted or damaged hard disk partitions. It supports all of the major file systems, including FAT, NTFS, HFS+, UFS, Ext2, Ext3 and Ext4.
It can restore logical drives, scan entire physical hard disks to search for deleted and recoverable partitions, detect formatted or damaged partitions or create a hard drive image for backup and recovery purposes. Active@ Partition Recovery also allows you to preview files and folders and browse through deleted partitions before recovering your data.
In addition to its efficient partition recovery tools, Active@ Partition Recovery provides some additional features such as an integrated disk hex editor and viewer, a file recovery utility and a boot disk creator.
The software is simple and user-friendly, which makes it accessible enough to the unadvised user but is still efficient and can be used by recovery experts.
Features of Active Partition Recovery
* Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
* QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
* SuperScan – low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
* Includes Active@ File Recovery – last chance file recovery tool
* Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and Rollback changes
* Fixes damaged MBR (Master Boot Record) and Partition Table
* Creates a Disk Image – data backup for data recovery purposes
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Active Partition Recovery Ultimate 15.0.0 / Professional
Developer: LSoft Technologies Inc
Active Partition Recovery Professional 15.0.0 (22 MB) / Mirror
Active Partition Recovery Ultimate 15.0.0 (654 MB) / Mirror