Adobe Audition CC 2017 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe Audition CC for Windows 64 bit PC.
Adobe Audition CC 2017 Overview
Adobe Audition CC. A professional audio workstation for mixing, finishing, and precision editing. Mix, edit, and create audio content with a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display. This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing — and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound.
Features of Adobe Audition CC 2017
Record audio files.
Learn the basic steps of recording an audio file in Audition, including how to adjust recording levels and work with playback controls.
Import audio files and browse media.
Import audio clips and use the Media Browser to scrub through media before you import it.
Remove noise from audio files.
Find and remove unwanted sounds and background noise, and learn how to export clips in the proper format.
Audition CC 2017 (November 2016 release)
• Adobe Audition CC offers you the most robust audio toolkit in the film industry with advanced features that enhance your audio quality and overall efficiency of editing audio. Use the Essential Sound panel to make common adjustments to obtain professional-quality results even if you are not a professional audio editor and send projects directly to Adobe Media Encoder for rendering and publishing. Dynamic Link enables a seamless, near-lossless workflow between Premiere Pro and Audition. Spectral editing tools transform soundscapes into visual workspaces. Automatic Speech Alignment, Noise Reduction tools, and Automatic Loudness Correction are among the premium solutions uniquely native to Audition.
New onboarding experience
• The new on-boarding experience offers new users a series of guided walkthroughs of common tasks, such as reducing background noise, mixing audio elements, or producing a simple podcast.
• If you are new to Audition CC, these guides will help to navigate the core functionality and capabilities with ease. Coach marks and concise tutorials are offered inside the application to enable you to get started with Audition and successfully perform some key tasks without leaving the native environment.
OS: Windows x64
– Multicore processor with 64-bit support
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
– 4GB of RAM
– 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1920×1080 or larger display
– OpenGL 2.0–capable system
– Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
– USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer’s specifications for your device)
– Optional: Optical drive for CD burning
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*