Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 is the industry-leading web authoring and editing software that provides both visual and code-level capabilities for creating standards-based websites and designs for the desktop, smartphones, tablets, and other devices. Discover Adobe Dreamweaver CC software, which includes CSS tools, Ajax components for building dynamic user interfaces, and intelligent integration with other Adobe software. Build world-class websites and applications with one of the industry’s leading web authoring tools. Dreamweaver software is ideal for web designers, web developers, and visual designers. Enhanced coding functions make it a breeze to navigate through complex site pages at design time. Layout tools bring expedited workflows, from comp conception to client approval.
Design confidently, build cutting-edge HTML5 and CSS3 websites, and add new levels of interactivity in Adobe Dreamweaver CC software. Design for multiple devices concurrently, and have greater confidence in comprehensive code checking.
Adobe Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 web design software provides an intuitive visual interface for making and editing HTML websites and mobile apps. Use fluid grid layout designed for cross-platform compatibility to create adaptive layouts. Review designs with Multiscreen Preview before publishing. Design, develop, and deliver websites and mobile apps efficiently with faster FTP transfers and improved image editing. Build mobile apps with updated support for jQuery Mobile and Adobe PhoneGap frameworks. Transfer large files more efficiently with improved FTP performance in Adobe Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 software. Updated Live View and Multiscreen Preview panels render HTML5 code so you can check your work..
Code faster with new visual editing capabilities including CSS Designer and the updated Fluid Grid Layout interface. Drag and drop jQuery UI widgets to build customized mobile apps, and then package them with Adobe PhoneGap Build.
Features of Dreamweaver CC 2017
• CSS Designer. Intuitive visual editing tools help you generate clean, web-standard code and quickly apply CSS properties like gradients and box shadows. See the effect in your design immediately. No more tedious tweaking. No more switching back to the code. What you see is what you get.
• Fluid Grid Layout. Construct web designs and responsive layouts visually. The enhanced Fluid Grid Layout interface makes it a cinch to design projects that display on different screen sizes for desktop and devices.
• Sync Settings. Log in to Creative Cloud from any computer and access your files, settings, and site definitions. You have everything you need to work on your web projects, whenever you need it, wherever you are.
• Edge Web Fonts. Bring expressive text to the party. Use the vast and ever-growing Adobe Edge Web Fonts Library, powered by Adobe Typekit®. Add web fonts from within Dreamweaver and Edge tools. Add beautifully styled typography with more control while creating pages that load super quickly.
• jQuery UI widgets. Banish boring buttons and generic icons. Drag and drop jQuery UI widgets. Add accordions to display collapsible content panels. Update all the button states to customize your mobile apps and interfaces.
• Streamlined workflow. The modernized Dreamweaver CC interface is simpler, with smoother workflows. Contextual menus let you apply settings more intuitively, so you can develop more efficiently.
• Edge Animate CC support. Import compositions from Edge Animate CC into your sites and mobile apps – just one of the many ways you can use Dreamweaver CC with other tools in Creative Cloud.
• CSS3 transitions. Animate changes to CSS properties to create custom transitions. Build interfaces that pique visitors’ curiosity and make their experience more enjoyable. Maintain greater control of web design as you fine-tune page elements and create captivating effects.
• Source Code Pro for Code View. Adobe’s Source Code Pro font makes differentiating similarly structured characters, such as 1 and l or 0 and O, easier while working in Code View.
• PhoneGap Build support. Build and package native apps for Android and iOS. With support for the Adobe PhoneGap Build service in Dreamweaver, you can convert existing HTML pages to mobile apps. Test your layouts with emulators before you sync files to devices.
• Streamlined HTML5 audio and video. Enhance your desktop and mobile projects with entertaining sounds and movies. Easily add HTML5 audio and video to your websites and applications. The clean interface and code hints make the process of inserting rich media faster and more efficient.
• jQuery and jQuery Mobile support. Use the familiar Dreamweaver workspace to build designs that reach new audiences on mobile devices. Use integrated jQuery Mobile support to build native mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms. Create projects for devices using a simple mobile development workflow.
• Faster HTML5 elements insertion. Use the reorganized Insert panel to quickly add HTML5 tags and common page elements. The panel is arranged into helpful categories to make options more discoverable. It’s a snap to find and add items within the convenient, centralized Insert panel interface.
• Integrated CMS support. Author dynamic, data-driven sites using content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal. Find the code you need to update quickly with the Dynamically Related Files feature. Live View Navigation gives you accurate previews of your pages and apps.
• Business Catalyst integration. Connect and edit dynamic sites you build with Adobe Business Catalyst (part of Creative Cloud). Create online stores, blogs, contact forms, and other site features using a hosted solution with a central database and a built-in reporting system.
• W3C validation. Make sure your pages are well formed and follow best practices with the online W3C Markup Validation Service. Get valuable feedback to help improve your sites.
• Live search on Mac OS. Find files faster with real-time results that update as you type in the search field. Common terms auto-populate when you begin entering just the first few characters.
What’s New in Dreamweaver CC 2017:
New Code Editor
Code faster and with greater flexibility thanks to a new coding engine. Code Hints help new users learn HTML, CSS, and other web standards, and visual aids like auto-indentation, code coloring, and resizable fonts help reduce errors and make your code easier to read.
Load and open files quickly and get through projects faster with a new performance-boosted and clutter-free workspace designed for developers.
CSS pre-processor support
Dreamweaver now supports common CSS pre-processors like SASS, Less, and SCSS, with full code coloring, code hinting, and compilation, so you can save time and produce cleaner code.
Real-time browser preview
See your page edits in real time — no need to manually refresh your browser.
Edit CSS while working with HTML
New Quick Edit offers an inline editor for the relevant CSS within an HTML file, so you can make changes fast.
In-context CSS documentation
New Quick Docs saves you time by displaying relevant Web Platform Docs reference information for CSS properties directly within Code View.
Multiple cursors for repetitive tasks
Write more than one line of code at a time to quickly do things like create a bulleted list, update a series of strings, and make multiple edits simultaneously.
Based on input from thousands of beta testers, Dreamweaver has been redesigned with a more intuitive and customizable interface, more accessible menus and panels, and a contextual and configurable toolbar that shows you only the tools you need.
UI color themes
The interface now offers four levels of contrast from light to dark, so it’s easier to read and edit lines of code.
Creative Cloud Assets improvements
Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
Introducing Typekit Marketplace
Buy fonts from some of the industry’s biggest names and use them in your Dreamweaver projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
And so much more
Also includes: Adobe CreativeSync integration; Find and Replace improvements; better code completion for PHP 5.6; quicker startup; faster switching between files, tabs, and views; crash recovery; and more.
OS: Windows 7/8/10
– Intel® Core™ i3 Processors and later
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GB of RAM
– 1.1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1280×1024 display with 16-bit video card
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
* not available