Adobe InCopy CC 2017 – the program for professional writing and editing, which is closely related to Adobe InDesign CC in 2017 the program to improve the interaction between teams of designers and editors. Adobe InCopy CC 2017 is ideal for large-scale projects in which the text and the graphic design employs many people.
Adobe InCopy CC 2017 is a part of Creative Cloud. Therefore, its users access to all the latest updates, and access to new versions available from the date of their issue. Improve your skills and master new tools thanks to the large and ever-growing collection of instructional videos. Through integration with the Behance can share their projects with other users and receive instant feedback on their work from designers from around the world.
Features of Adobe InCopy CC 2017
• You can quickly create multiple versions of a document based on the source file, Adobe InCopy CC 2017. Create a book for teachers / students, multilingual publishing, and much more, creating conditions and applying them to text to hide content without using layers.
Editing tables in preview mode “Material” and “Proofs”
• Edit your table content directly in the text layout in preview mode “Proofs” and “material” that allows you to fix the location of the text without impacting table design.
tracking changes in tables
• Speed up document reviews with the ability to track changes in tables. View changes to table content directly in the document InCopy CC 2017 without relying on hard copies.
Built-in editorial notes in tables
• Easily collaborate on table content by storing alternate text messages exchanged between a writer and editor, as well as other comments and notes relating to the specific text in a table. You can easily add, delete, hide and show notes, as well as move between them.
cross references support
• Simplify writing and drafting long documents by creating cross-references are updated when you change or move the contents within the document the Adobe the InDesign.
Spread rotation Support
• Easily edit non-horizontal content with support for turning a reversal in steps of 90 °. Spread rotation introduced in InDesign CC 2017, and is supported by the CC in 2017. an InCopy
Easily create hyperlinks
• Create compelling interactive documents with hyperlinks that navigate to external URL-addresses or files, jump to another page, etc. Quickly convert text into a hyperlink and check them directly in the document 2017. InCopy CC
Adjustable panel “Communication”
• Use custom panel “Links” with a new design for search, sort, manage and organize all placed files in documents and collections InCopy CC 2017, including associated files InCopy. For more information, click the thumbnail files.
Create a single-turn
• Create documents that include single-page spreads when composing and editing content for greater time savings and flexibility.
Use Adobe ConnectNow
• Open Share your screen and collaborate in real time with team members through Adobe ConnectNow, wherever they are. It is possible to work across platforms and invite up to two guests to work together online using Adobe ConnectNow service through InCopy.
What’s New in Adobe InCopy CC (2017):
InCopy CC 2017 release addresses designers’ most pressing needs and renders everyday workflows frictionless with speedier app performance, unparalleled stability, and time-saving features.
Footnotes that span columns
• Now, while working with a multi-column text frame, you have the option to insert a footnote that spans across multiple columns. Select the Span Footnotes Across Columns option in the Document Footnote Options to enable this feature. Based on the selection, this option makes all the footnotes in the document either span across the columns or revert to the original behavior.
• The option to span footnotes across columns is enabled by default for a new document created in InCopy CC 2017. However, the option is disabled by default for an existing document created in an earlier version.
• With this release of InCopy, OpenType properties are now more discoverable. When selecting text or a text frame, you can click a badge that contextually displays the OpenType properties applicable to the text selected. Additionally, you can now preview how a particular OpenType property looks. If mixed fonts are present in the selection, then OpenType properties for all the fonts is displayed.
In-context menu for text frame selection
• Apply OpenType properties to more than just one character. Now, when you select a text frame or text in a text frame, InCopy identifies the applicable OpenType properties for the selected text and provides an option to apply them.
In-context support for Ordinals and Ligatures
• The support for in-context menu, which was earlier available for Alternates and Fractions, is now extended to Ordinals and Ligatures (discretionary/standard). So now, when you select 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and so on, InCopy automatically suggests applying the Ordinal property to it. The ordinals are restricted to the English ordinals as of now.
• Also, if you select ‘st’ from the word Start and a discretionary ligature exists for the characters, InCopy suggests that you apply that property. The same is applicable for standard ligatures.
• OpenType fonts usually have some Stylistic sets in them. InCopy display these stylistic sets as Set 1, Set 2, and so on. It is hard to figure out from the name what kind of stylistic set this may be. With this feature, the name of the stylistic set provided by the Font Developer is leveraged and shown at various places in InCopy wherever they are referenced.
Hyperlinks panel performance
• In previous versions of InCopy, if your document included many hyperlinks connected to the hyperlinks panel, it used to load slowly. With this release, the Hyperlinks panel loads much more quickly and gives much improved performance over previous versions.
OS: Windows 7/8/10.
– Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
– 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 32-bit video card
– Adobe® Flash® Player 10 software required to export SWF files
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.*
* not available