Adobe Muse CC 2015
is a design application which enables graphic designers to design professional websites in a visual, print-like environment, without writing code. The software enables print and visual designers to get their content on the web, using familiar features, hundreds of web fonts, and easily adjusting layout and page sizing for display across multiple devices. Publish with the Business Catalyst service, or with any hosting provider. Adobe Muse CC lets you create websites as easily as you create layouts for print. Free yourself from making minor website updates. Easily create scrolling animation effects. Add contact forms to sites hosted with any provider. And much more. It’s all new and all Adobe Muse CC.
Let site owners make changes to the content of their live websites through a browser – without affecting layout or structure. Choose whether to merge changes with the original Adobe Muse CC files.
Adobe Muse CC lets you create and publish dynamic websites for desktop and mobile devices that meet the latest web standards — without writing code. Design freely using familiar tools and hundreds of web fonts. Easily add interactivity, including slide shows, forms, and more. Save files with Creative Cloud for anywhere access and simple sharing. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Adobe Creative Cloud.
Features of Adobe Muse CC 2015
• Simple site planning. Lay out your site visually. Add, name, and arrange pages in your sitemap and apply master page settings with just a few clicks. Drag and drop to reorder pages.
• Intuitive design features. Use the new Layers panel to control elements of your design. Design with familiar Adobe tools like the Eyedropper, Smart Guides, Paste in Place, and Edit Original.
• Hundreds of fonts. Choose from hundreds of typefaces, including Adobe Edge Web Fonts hosted by the Adobe Typekit service, web-safe fonts, and system fonts.
• Engaging interactivity. Drag and drop to add custom navigation, slide shows, contact forms, and more to your websites. All of the Adobe Muse CC interactive widgets are touch-enabled for mobile devices.
• Embedded HTML. Add Google Maps, YouTube videos, Facebook feeds, HTML5 animation files, and more to your sites without writing code. Just copy and paste source code into your page and Adobe Muse CC does the rest.
• Parallax scrolling. Create stunning effects with just a few mouse clicks — make images and elements move in different directions at different speeds when scrolling.
• Site preview and testing. Preview desktop, smartphone, and tablet versions of your websites. Review websites with your clients and make modifications before websites go live.
• Many site hosting options. Host your website with the provider of your choice. Go live with Adobe Business Catalyst, or with another provider by exporting as HTML or uploading to an FTP host.
• In-browser editing. Let site owners make changes to the content of their live websites through a browser. Choose whether to merge changes with the original Adobe Muse CC files.
• Hosting with Business Catalyst. Take sites live without moving files. Monitor website performance through one simple dashboard. Make simple updates to live sites via a web browser. They’re all benefits of hosting with Business Catalyst and part of your Creative Cloud membership.
• Optimized for search engines. Get found by Google, Bing, and Yahoo! Auto-generated sitemaps are optimized for search engines, whether you’re hosting with Adobe or a third-party provider.
• Latest web standards. Build professional websites that load quickly and render beautifully across multiple browsers and devices. Adobe Muse CC code is written to take advantage of the latest advancements in web standards and browser capability.
• Anywhere file access. Get 20GB of cloud storage and access your website files anytime, anywhere. Share design mockups and live site demos with clients and colleagues. It’s all part of Adobe Muse and Creative Cloud membership.
• Training library. Sharpen your skills and master new tools and techniques with a rich and growing library of training videos and tutorials.
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt