Adobe RoboHelp 2015 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe RoboHelp for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Adobe RoboHelp 2015 Overview
Deliver personalized content across platforms and mobile devices. Adobe RoboHelp (2015 release) empowers you to deliver engaging help and policy content across mobile devices, formats, and platforms. Publish content as mobile apps, or in HTML5, EPUB 3, KF8, and MOBI. Help users find relevant content faster with dynamic content filters. Work more productively with a ribbon UI.
Features of Adobe RoboHelp 2015
• Single-click responsive HTML5 publishing:
• Generate stunning responsive HTML5 output for multiple devices with just one click, even for your legacy content. Provide a consistent user experience across multiple screen types by simply selecting a single layout from a gallery of responsive HTML5 layouts. Leverage the responsive HTML5 output to create mobile apps easily.
• Multichannel, multiscreen HTML5 publishing with new HTML5 layouts:
• Deliver content virtually anywhere. Publish frameless, SEO-friendly, cross-browser, cross-platform, multiscreen HTML5 output and optimize the user experience and content for different devices. Now choose from a new set of HTML5 layouts and provide a consistent experience across screens. Leverage the output to create mobile apps easily.
• Out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft SharePoint:
• Use a SharePoint document library to access source files for your enterprise help projects and share PDF files for review. Publish a single continuous HTML page directly to SharePoint by combining SharePoint GUI features and RoboHelp topics. Teams can check files in or out and maintain history records.
* Microsoft Windows 7, or 8.1
* 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
* 3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
* DVD-ROM drive
* 1024×768 screen resolution (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit video card