Agisoft PhotoScan Professional
is a program that can help individuals create 3D images from at least two photos, as long as they contain an object that can be reconstructed.
Features of Agisoft PhotoScan
• Processing of various types of imagery: aerial (nadir, oblique) / close-range.
• Auto calibration: frame (incl. fish-eye) / spherical cameras.
• Multi camera projects support.
• Elaborate model editing for accurate results.
• Points classification to customize geometry reconstruction.
• .LAS export to benefit from classical point data processing workflow.
• Digital Surface and/or Digital Terrain Model – depending on the project.
• Georeferncing based on EXIF meta data / flight log: GPS / GCPs data.
• EPSG registry coordinate systems support: WGS84, UTM, etc.
• Georeferenced orthomosaic: most-GIS-compatible GeoTIFF format; .KML file to be located on Google Earth.
• Export in blocks for huge projects.
• Color correction for homogeneous texture.
• Inbuilt tools to measure distances, areas and volumes.
• To perform more sophisticated metric analysis PhotoScan products can be smoothly transferred to external tools thanks to a variety of export formats.
• GCPs import to control accuracy of the results.
• Coded / non-coded targets auto detection for fast GCPs input.
• Scale bar tool to set reference distance without implementation of positioning equipment.
• In addition to Batch processing – a way to save on human intervention, Python scripting suggests customization options:
• a parameters template for several similar data sets;
• intermediate processing results inspection; etc.
• RGB / NIR / thermal / multispectral imagery processing.
• Fast reconstruction based on preferable channel.
• Multi channel orthomosaic export for further NDVI calculation and analysis.
• Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
• Direct upload to Verold and Sketchfab resources.
• Texture: HDR and multi file, for super detailed visualization.
• Multi camera station data processing for creative projects in cinematographic art, game industry, etc.
• Basis for numerous visual effects with 3D models reconstructed in time sequence.
• 3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera position – camera station, provided that at least 2 camera stations are present.
• 360° panorama stitching for one camera station data.
• Distributed calculations over a computer network to use combined power of multiple nodes for huge data sets processing in one project.
Developer: Home Page
with Dailyuploads.net | Filescdn.com | Userscloud.com