Alfa eBooks Manager Web – An efficient and reliable software application designed to help you manage your book collection by providing you with titles, rating and other general details.
The app has a simple interface and a clean layout that should be easy to figure out by all users.
As mentioned, the program is ideal for book-lovers, schools, clubs and business libraries that own a large number of e-books and that have troubles with organizing them.
Alfa eBooks Manager automatically scans the computer for files and lets you create a structured e-books library, complete with updated information regarding the titles in the collection.
Features of Alfa eBooks Manager Web
All your Books in one place
• Store electronic and printed books in a single e-Library. Group, filter and sort books by multiple parameters. Find any book in just a second by title, author or ISBN.
Catalog any book information
• A book card provides the comprehensive set of fields, including authors, genres, publisher, series, ISBN, date, price, etc. Downloaded from sanet.cd. You also can also create tags and custom fields to enter any book parameters.
Customize look and feel of your e-Library
• Select the most appropriate library layout, scale and color scheme. Arrange controls and library panels.
Scan ebooks metadata
• Automatically add large amounts of ebooks from your computer or external drive to Alfa Ebooks Manager database. The program can retrieve ISBN, parse metadata and create book covers. It will also find duplicates if file already exists in the database.
Built-in ebook Reader
• Alfa contains built-in ebook reader that supports most popular formats of books. You can also read on mobile devices using Web Reader.
Manage and play audio books
• Alfa allows to easily manage and play mp3 and m4b audio books, that include multiple files.
Update books from the Web
• Update book data from Google Books, Amazon, Barnes&Noble and other book sites. Combine book parameters from different sources. You also can update multiple books at once.
Update pictures from Google Images
• With just one click you can pick book covers, author pictures, publisher logos, etc from Google Images.
View books in 3D
• Forget the static covers – now you can play with realistic 3D-models of your favorite books.
Edit ebook metadata
• You can view and edit ebook metadata for most popular ebook formats including PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW, FB2.
Built-in File Manager
• Rename (using a template), move, copy large amounts of ebooks with inbuilt File Manager. Organize book covers. Create ISO images.
Powerful Search and Filter tools
• Use the Instant Search to find a book or the powerful Filter Builder to filter your library by any condition
• Convert electronic books from one format to another. Most popular conversion directions are supported.
Manage ebooks on your Kindle or other e-Readers
• Move files between your computer and your eBook reader. Manage your e-Library stored on Kindle or other e-reading device.
Web Interface with Web Reader
• Access your library and read books in your local network from any device via Web Interface.
OPDS server and client
• Download ebooks from public OPDS catalogs. Create your own OPDS catalog for devices in your local network.
Developer: Alfa NetSoft
File Size: 25 MB, 22 MB
* not available
Alfa eBooks Manager for PC Free Download
Click on below button to start Alfa eBooks Manager Web + Portable Free Download. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.