Angry IP Scanner 3
Angry IP scanner is a very fast and small IP scanner. It pings each IP address to check if it`s alive, then optionally it is resolving hostname and tries to connect at specified in Options dialog box TCP port.The application uses separate threads for each scanned address to reduce scanning speed. It can also display NetBIOS information: computer name, currently logged user, workgroup…
Features of Angry IP Scanner 3
• If you are curious to find out what’s happening within your network and want to find out whether an IP is alive or dead then it’s time you should try a dedicated software like Angry IP Scanner.
• The interface is very simple and intuitive and even if you’re not an experienced user, you should still be able to work with Angry IP Scanner without encountering too many problems. Besides, the settings menu is very detailed and has lots of explanations, which makes it impressively user friendly.
• Angry IP Scanner works pretty fast, although, as we found out during our tests, in some cases it might stress the computer resources a little bit if you’re conducting long scans, on a whole IP class for example.
• The application features a special function that will optimize the search and reduce scan times. To accomplish that, it uses separate threads for every address it scans.
• Of course, Angry IP Scanner comes with a lot of options regarding the scanning process, so you should be able to inspect a certain IP to find out whether it’s alive or not, but also to look for open ports.
• With the help of this utility you can even access ‘Windows Shares’, FTP, Telnet or trace route for each of the selected entries on the list. Among the available details, you can view the currently logged user, workgroup it belongs to, computer name and MAC address.
Developer: Angryziber Software
* not available