Graphisoft Archicad 20
ArchiCAD provides you with a native building information modeling platform designed to help professional architects create realistic digital representations of their vision. Combining ease of use with advanced modeling capabilities, this application can fasten the designing process, from the initial concept to the final architectural sketch and documentation level.
The application comes with direct modeling capabilities, enabling you to create custom elements with any geometry type (so-called ‘MORPH’ objects) by editing, shaping and moving surfaces, corners, edges and parameters without any restrictions.
The cloud-based BIM database provides access to a collection of thousands of GDL objects that can be included in your projects and managed using the built-in library. The powerful, yet comprehensive set of tools helps you focus on the design, while the necessary documentation (dimensioning, door / window schedules, layout book, floor, foundation or beam plans) is automatically created, without compromising any detail, even for complex projects.
Features of Archicad 20
Shadows in Open GL 3D View:
• ArchiCAD greatly improves in-model visualization with shadow casting in 3D OpenGL views. Live 3D views of the BIM model in addition to being work-views also become a standard basis for communicating the design intent with clients.
Extended Options for Doors & Windows:
• ArchiCAD offers users increased control over model-based sections and details of doors and windows. An extended set of Reveal and Wall Closure setting options make creation of refined details a fully automatic process.
Dimension Text Prefix & Suffix:
• Model-based annotation is key to an effective BIM workflow. Custom prefixes & suffixes added to associative dimensions – while keeping their real measured values – can boost documentation productivity by an order of magnitude.
Improved Handling of Schedules:
• ArchiCAD introduces standard spreadsheet editing techniques to improve productivity in Schedule and Index windows. Quantity take-offs can now be exported to Excel with graphical information included for WYSIWYG results.
Direct Import of Site-Survey Data:
• Site survey data coming directly from theodolites can now be imported into ArchiCAD with a single click. XYZ coordinates automatically convert into an ArchiCAD Mesh element providing an accurate 3D model of the environment.
OS: Windows 7/8/10 x64
* Information is the most valuable part of BIM and ARCHICAD 20 helps architects and designers get the most of it! ARCHICAD 20 allows users to utilize their Building Information Model as the central storage place for all related information. They can even easily store and maintain design information that was not created using CAD or BIM tools, like Excel spreadsheets.
Display the Information:
* ARCHICAD 20 leverages well-structured information resulting in informative design visualization, which ensures enormous efficiencies throughout design and construction. With the help of smart filters and brand new graphical override, designers can freely change the representation of any 2D and 3D views of elements with similar properties. This feature allows a number of workflows that make communication, coordination and model checking much more efficient.
Share the Information:
* ARCHICAD 20 is among the first BIM applications to fully support the IFC 4 open-source standard. IFC 4 supports new coordination workflows (Design Transfer View and Reference View) and provides great help when coordinating with other disciplines. Information sharing via purpose-made tools such as BIMx or generic tools such as Excel enables a much wider target group to get involved and use the wealth of information stored in BIM.
* Brand new Graphical Favorites provide excellent visual feedback about saved element settings with automatically-generated, colored 2D or 3D thumbnail previews — available instantly for every Tool. This not only helps BIM managers in setting up and enforcing office project templates, but also speeds up everyday design development work.
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt