Arobas Guitar is first and foremost a program designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings. Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a program used by guitarists worldwide. It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician’s practice.
Features of Arobas Guitar
• An optimal display of your score, together with all the tools you need for editing, sound-setting, and playing your instrument.
• Choose your display options from the screen or page mode, horizontal or vertical scrolling, monotrack, multitrack, and full-screen mode, and 25-800% zooming.
• All of the tools you need to create and edit scores, right at hand. Quickly and easily capture the notes with the keyboard and its many shortcuts, with the mouse, or yet again with a MIDI instrument.
All of the symbols and effects
• With Guitar Pro, add all of the common musical symbols to your score, most notable those that are specific to the guitar and other fretted instruments.
Customize your score
• Based on the classic or jazz styles, you can set 70 different parameters, configure the outlook of your scores exactly as you wish, and get professional-level paper printouts.
Tablature and standard notation
• Both types of notation are perfectly synchronized: the notes capture into one get immediately reported into the other.
Summary of the notation elements
• Dynamics, grace note, staccato, fade in, left-hand and right-hand fingering, brush, pick strokes, ghost note, accented notes, muffled note, let ring, harmonics, tapping, slap, hammer-on / pull-off, bend, tremolo bar, slides, vibrato, wide vibrato, trill, tremolo picking, palm mute, multirests, double dotting, n-tuplets, fermata, double accidentals, left-hand tapping, rasgueado, arpeggio, rhythmic « slash » notation, ornaments, extended barré…; and of course texts, lyrics, chord diagrams…
• Guitar Pro is also a powerful score player, which facilitates composing or learning a piece.
The RSE: realistic audio playback
• The RSE (Realistic Sound Engine) technology includes the realistic studio recordings of instruments, as well as some effect modelisations that are the result of years of research.
• You’ll get access to over a hundred soundbanks, and over fifty effects pedals and amps. We provide many presets for all styles, and you can also configure your own effect chains. You can apply a mastering to the final result, with a compressor-limiter, a reverb, and a 10-track equalizer.
• You can also listen to your scores in MIDI sound.
Developer: AROBAS MUSIC