aSc Timetables 2018 is a Windows utility built specifically for helping you design professional school timetables that can be customized in terms of subjects, classes, classrooms, teachers, and lessons.
Features of aSc Timetables 2018
Simple data entry:
• It is quick and easy to enter all subjects, classes, classrooms, teachers and their contracts. The application also enables creating all specific divisions of classes into groups. It is possible to unite more classes into one lesson or to have more teachers for one lesson.
• The tutorial is an important part of the program. Mr. Schoolover will teach you how to enter data, generate, verify and print timetables.
In few minutes, the program generates a complete timetable that fulfils all your requirements. The program follows all psycho hygienic and organizational requirements such as:
• The minimization of gaps in teachers’ schedules, the limitation of maximal number of gaps in teachers’ schedules, as well as the limitation of days, when teachers teach.
• Classes of a subject has to be distributed equably in the entire week.
• Verification of succession of entire and divided classes.
• Placing lessons into allowed classrooms.
Verification of the timetable:
• The program verifies the data entered and helps you remove standard entry errors. It also verifies, whether the created timetable fulfils all conditions. You can make changes to the timetable, and the program notifies you, in case of illegal changes.
• You can print your timetable. The program automatically creates timetables for each class, teacher or classroom. It creates summary timetables of classes, teachers or classrooms for the entire school. Once printed it helps you easily assign substituting teachers when necessary. You can specify which classes, teachers or classrooms you want to print in each summary timetable.
• You can also export the timetable into Microsoft Excel or save it to HTML format and publish it on your school’s Web site.
• You can change the timetable by moving classes with the mouse. The program prevents you from making illegal changes, and it shows you when the teachers have free time in the timetable. In case you are not satisfied with the changes you have made you can undo the last 100 operations by using Undo and Redo buttons.
• You can use the right mouse button to activate commands or you can display the possible lessons for the chosen position.
• The program aSc Substitutions helps you solve everyday problems with substitutions of missing teachers. The program creates monthly and yearly reports of missing teachers and substitutions. It also computes overtime for every teacher.
• As you can see on the picture, this program has an intuitive interface that you will master the very first time you use it. The interface is simple and effective.
• You can manage your school’s substitutions also over the web. See Web Substitutions.
Developer: aSc Applied Software
* not available