Audio Transcoder 2
Need a simple tool for your audio conversion needs? Try out Audio Transcoder. You’ll be amazed to discover how easy it is to transcode (convert) audio to many different audio formats. Audio Transcoder is an ALL-IN-ONE music converter that rips audio CDs, converts audio files from one format to another, and edits audio tags. The audio converter offers a very simple and intuitive interface and other useful features like drag-and-drop support, output quality presets to adjust the audio quality and support for ID3v1,ID3v2,Ogg/FLAC and APE tags, so that you can preserve the most useful tag fields in the output.
Features of Audio Transcoder 2
• Convert between formats using quality presets.
• Convert from over 20 audio formats, including .AAC, .AC3, .AIF, .APE, .FLAC, .M4A, .MAC, .MP , .MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MP4, .MPC, .MPP, .OFR, .OGG, .SPX, .TTA, .WAV, .WMA, .WV.
• Convert to over 10 audio formats, including AAC (.AAC, .M4A, .M4B, .MP4), MP3, MusePack (.MPC), OGG, WMA, FLAC, APE, WAV, SPEEX (.SPX).
• Convert more than one file in batch mode.
• Convert audio with the tags, such as ID3v1, ID3v2, OGG/FLAC, APE.
• Shut down PC after conversion automatically.
• Use drag-and-drop.
Developer: Digital Music Software
* not available