Avanquest Architect 3D Gold 2017 is a Home Design application that allows you to design, equip and decorate your home and garden in 3D. Design your creative project step by step and room by room, from the basement to the loft space. Draw up plans of your house, equip your interior and exterior areas and add your own personal touch to your living space. A virtual tour and extremely realistic 3D rendering allow you to review the results. Architect 3D Ultimate 2017 brings you all the professional tools you need to design your home and garden.
Features of Avanquest Architect 3D Gold 2017
The ultimate solution to help you design your dream project!
• Design, equip and decorate your dream home down to the smallest details
• View and tour your future home in 3D
• Enjoy exceptional rendering thanks to Lightworks™ Photorealistic Rendering
• Customise all aspects of your project using advanced tools
• Create your own objects using the 3D object design studio
• Up to 20 floors now allowed for higher end titles
• NEW! Material Editor
• NEW! Double doors and mounting options
• NEW! 3D Cutaway Tool
• NEW! Window Shutters
• NEW! 2D Plant Symbol and custom sizes
Developer: Home Page
– Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8, Windows 10
– 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
– 512MB RAM
– 5.5GB free hard disk space
– 3D Video card (1024*768 min 32-bit)
– Easily edit materials to customize your designs
– Edit RGB values, Hue, Saturation, Brightness, Shadows, Midtones, Highlights, and Gamma Correction
NEW! Sketchup Import
– Compatible with new Sketchup formats and it’s easier to edit objects within the program.
NEW! Shutter Tool
– Easily add shutters that automatically size to your windows.
NEW! Improved Symbols
– Create your own custom drawn 2D plant symbols or customize existing ones
– Use the new Auto-Symbol Generator to create more accurate 2D symbols for furniture and 3D components
NEW! Customizable Plant Sizes
– Set the exact plant size needed for your design
NEW! 3D Cutaway Tool
– Cut form any angle, vertically or horizontally, at a specific elevation.