Avanquest eXpert PDF 10 – Professional PDF software to create, convert and edit your PDF Files. Using our professional PDF software, you can Convert your documents with accuracy and no loss of information: the elements and layout are fully recovered and thus become fully editable.
Features of Avanquest eXpert PDF 10
Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML and image files.
• Using our professional PDF software, you can Convert your documents with accuracy and no loss of information: the elements and layout are fully recovered and thus become fully editable.
Edit PDF’s with ease.
• Text editing: cut, copy, paste, move text, delete and adjust text properties (size, font, colour, character spacing).
• Picture editing: delete, add and edit images (resizing, rotation, compression).
• Manage bookmarks to navigate easily within PDF documents.
• Edit multiple PDF documents thanks to tabs
• Drawing Tools: inserting lines, rectangles, ovals, Bezier curves.
• Insert hyperlinks and URLs in your PDF documents.
• Stamps library: add predefined stamps and customise them with transition effects, rotation…
Online PDF Management.
• Open and view all PDF files, digital books in 3D, .ePub or BD formats (.cbr / .cbz).
• Access and save files from the cloud. Connect to OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box
• View and work on two documents on the same screen with our exclusive side by side view
Conversion to PDF OCR, image or scanned document.
• Transform scanned documents and images into editable PDFs with the award-winning I.R.I.S. OCR technology
• Recognise text automatically and within images
• Convert documents without re-typing
• Batch recognise the text within multiple documents
• Search text in scanned documents in 8 different languages
Developer: Home Page
– 512 MB of RAM (1024 MB Recommended)
– Intel Pentium® IV 1.6 GHz Processor
– 30MB of free disk space
– Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit,
– Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit,
– Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit,
– Windows 8, Windows 10.
* not available