AXYZ design Anima 2
AXYZ design releases Anima 2, the definitive tool to populate your ArchVIZ scenes Introducing a completely revamped version of the crowd simulation software for populating scenes, aimed at fulfilling the needs of the architectural visualization industry.
Features of AXYZ design Anima 2
• READY-TO-RUN AGENT LIBRARIES – an(i)ma® uses the award winning line of Metropoly 3D animated characters. These digital Actors are controlled by real motion capture data and automatic procedural motions combined with a motion blending system to achieve super-realistic animated characters.
• CROWD CLONER – You can simulate the behavior of a large number of animated characters with some simple parameters.
• WYSIWYG INTERFACE – an(i)ma® uses a simple and intuitive interface that allows for a fast and easy drag and drop editing. The interface, using collision dynamics simulation, gives the user a straightforward way to create realistic animated characters which are computed on the fly while the user is editing. A short learning curve allows you to focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
• COLLISION BRAIN – an(i)ma® combines a sophisticated AI brain engine to predict animated characters collisions between agents. The animated characters in the scene will behave realistically.
• THE CREATION TOOLS – Spline, Fixed, Stairs and Escalator Path Tools gives you the possibility to drive animated characters over formal surfaces such as floors, ramps, stairs, animated escalators or moving walkways.
• OPEN COLLADA EXPORTER – Export an(i)ma crowd simulations to Collada format for use in a wide range of DCC applications with no need for plugins.
* INCLUDED ACTORS – 25 Add-On Actors with infinite color variations
* INCLUDED MOTION – 50+ Motion Capture files with parametric variations for incredibly realistic animations.
* SMART OBJECTS – Smart objects to create traffic lights | squares | obstacles areas that characters avoid to navigate around objects.
* RENDER FARMS – 100 Rendering Points to render using RebusFarm service (www.rebusfarm.com ), RenderFlow service (www.renderflow.com ), and Ranch Computing service (www.ranchcomputing.com)
* DEMOS – Demo scenes for a quick approach to the software.
* LICENSED FOR – One (1) Workstation | 5 rendering nodes
* ANIMATION CAPABILITIES – Full locomotion | Stand/Iddle | Get Up/Down Stairs | Get On/Off Escalators | Traffic Lights and SmartObjects | Sit and more!
* CONNECTIVITY PLUGINS – Autodesk 3ds Max® 2013 – 2017 and 3ds Max Design® 2013 – 2015 64 bit. | Maxon CINEMA 4D® R14 – R15 – R16 and R17 64 bit.
* SUPPORTED RENDERERS – Standard | V-Ray | Octane | Corona | Thea | I-Ray | ART
Developer: Home Page