BatchPhoto Pro is a program designed to help you perform several operations on your image files in batch mode. It can be seamlessly used by individuals of all levels.
The interface of the application is clean and pretty intuitive. Photographs can be imported into the list by using either the file browser, treeview or “drag and drop” method.
Features of BatchPhoto 4
• Edit and convert hundreds of digital photos in one session with support for multi-core CPUs.
• Convert to and from 170+ image formats, including: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, and more.
• Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names.
• Edit your photos and upload them to Facebook or Flickr in the same session.
• Edit images, optimize for web use, then upload to FTP.
• Monitor folders for newly added images and automatically apply custom defined edits.
• Support for RAW image formats (digital negatives) from DSLR digital cameras.
• Create PDF albums from multiple photos for easy sharing.
• Edit photos with custom profiles, directly from Windows® Explorer’s right-click menu.
• Use predefined profiles and scripts with common edits to improve your productivity.
Annotate & Decorate:
• Automatically imprint the original date and time on dozens of digital photos.
• Add single or multi-line text comments to pictures.
• Decorate your photos with classic picture frames.
• Protect photos with watermarks as either text or logos.
• Add grunge, vintage, and shape borders to pictures in batch mode.
• Add vintage picture frames to batches of photos.
• Resize hundreds of photos in one step for easy sharing or to save space.
• Automatically crop images to a predefined aspect ratio or custom rectangle.
• Replace any color in the image, with another color or with the alpha channel.
• Automatically rotate dozens of digital photos to portrait or landscape.
• Easily adjust the DPI and the document size in inches.
• Rotate photos by a specified number of degrees.
• Automatically adjust the contrast of dozens of photos in one session.
• Sharpen pictures by enhancing edge contrast.
• Accurately adjust contrast levels.
• Automatically adjust gamma levels.
• Adjust the light intensity of multiple photos at once.
• Adjust the Red, Green and Blue color channels.
• Make dozens of pictures look older, in warmer colors, with the sepia special effect.
• Transform dozens of pictures to a charcoal sketch.
• Highlights edges in picture with a 3D effect.
• Transform multiple pictures from true colors to gray scale colors.
• Make lots of pictures look like oil paintings in batch mode.
• Make picture look like the photographic film was exposed to light
Developer: Home Page