is a peer to peer, lan messenger developed by Marco Mastroddi. You can talk and share files with all the people inside your local area network such of an office, home or internet cafe. You don’t need a server, just download, unzip and start it. Simple, fast and secure.
Features of BeeBEEP 3
• Free: BeeBEEP is free and always will be.
• Multiple OS: there are releases for Windows, MacOSX, Linux, OS/2 and eComStation.
• Easy to use: BeeBEEP is a serverless application. Download, unzip and start.
• Secure: encryption based on Rjandell Algorithm (AES).
• Instant Messaging: chat with all people connected, group or single user.
• Groups: create your favorite group of people.
• P2P: send or share your files and folders (also by drag and drop).
• Offline messages: messages will be delivered to offline users when they will be online.
• Message History: all messages can be saved.
– Added timestamp and datestamp to home activities (option – right click on text)
– Chat messages can be printed (all or selected)
– Image preview is added in non native File Dialog (native has by default)
– Added anonymous usage statistics (option)
– Added new edit option in add user manually dialog
– Added shortcut for broadcast action and send folder action
– Fixed a bug in add user manually dialog
– Find text in chat (right click on chat window)
– Fixed a bug on paste string on message edit when word completer is enabled
– Preview of chat message can be showed on tray notification (option)
– Nickname can be selected at each connection (option)
– Added save main window geometry option in view menu
– Auto search for new users every 15 seconds if the connected user list is empty
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt