Bentley Acute3D ContextCapture Center
Bentley Acute3D ContextCapture Center 4 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Bentley Acute3D ContextCapture Center 4 for Windows 64 bit PC.
Acute3D ContextCapture Center Overview
Acute3D, a Bentley Systems company, has released 4.1 version of ContextCapture Center, its a new solution developed on the basis of the former Smart3DCapture technology, a software solution allowing to produce high resolution 3D models from simple photographs, without any human intervention.
The principle of ContextCapture is to analyze several photographs of a static subject, taken from different viewpoints, and to automatically detect pixels corresponding to a same physical point. From many such correspondences, relative orientations of photos and accurate 3D shape of the scene can be inferred.
ContextCapture solves this problem with cutting edge photogrammetry, computer vision and computational geometry algorithms fulfilling industrial-quality requirements in terms of precision, scalability, efficiency, usage, robustness and interoperability.
Features of Acute3D ContextCapture Center
Reality capture revolution
• Bentley is thrilled with the potential of ContextCapture and it spent considerable time at YII talking about the advantages of photo capture over scanning. Bentley showcased the work ESM Productions did in preparation for the Pope’s visit to Philadelphia last September. The production company used ContextCapture to create a 3D model of the Pope’s motorcade route through the city, which helped them develop their plans for security along the way. Bentley actively partnered with ESM after the production company saw a demo of ContextCapture at a Bentley Conference and asked how they might put it to work for their upcoming project. EVP Ray Bentley led the effort to create visualizations for the company. In a video created around the project Bentley said even though he had seen what ContextCapture could do, he was impressed by the results ESM was able to get.
From real to digital to photoreal
• Demonstrations at the Year in Infrastructure Conference showed new OpenRoads implementations of the software in which companies could create a 3D model of a site in order to correctly situate a project. Then they might use LumenRT to add lighting for photorealistic effects and soften the new construction with plants. Bentley Senior Vice President, Design and Modeling Santanu Das shared how the products might be used in this context, showing the creation of a highway model, planted a few trees around, added lighting, and then ran a “drive-through” around the model. He stressed the content could be created without time-consuming rendering and without remodeling. As an aside (in this already too long account), it’s worth mentioning that a significant feature of Bentley’s latest Connect Edition products is a common modeling environment which will makes it possible to move through different Bentley products and different phases of a project without remodeling. The new OpenRoads ConceptStation will be available through Bentley’s Limited Access preview for select customers in 2016.
• Fisheye camera support.
• New camera database (camera model, user database, user interface).
• New user interface to import positions/rotations from text files.
• Video frame import.
• Aerotriangulation algorithm improvement (frustum, new input data min/max viewing distance, block type nadir).
• Texturing improvement (texturing per sub-triangle).
• New command line tool to export a unique LOD mesh from a 3D reconstruction composed of several tiles.
Migration to ContextCapture for Smart3DCapture users
All Smart3DCapture Advanced/Expert and Ultimate users, with a valid subscription service, are entitled to migrate to an equivalent ContextCapture Edition. Please contact your Acute3D representative or your local Bentley office to learn more about the procedure.
Acute3D is a technological software company created in 2011 by Jean-Philippe Pons and Renaud Keriven. Acute3D’s cutting edge technology originates from 25 man-years of research done at two major French research institutes, École des Ponts ParisTech and Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment.
We are proud to announce that the Acute3D team has joined Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure.
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Bentley Acute3D ContextCapture Center 126.96.36.1994
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows x64