Benvista PhotoZoom Pro 7 is world’s number one software solution for enlarging and downsizing digital photos and graphics. The revolutionary S-Spline Max algorithm takes the patented and many times awarded S-Spline technology to the next level. PhotoZoom Pro is able to render perfect photo enlargements of unequalled quality. Using the powerful and easy-to-use software interface, you can create sharp, crisp clear image magnifications, without introducing serrated edges, blurriness, or unnatural looking artifacts.
BenVista PhotoZoom Pro is perfectly suited for image magnification in DTP, industrial image processing (such as in space technology), medical applications, security, large format printing, digital photography, and online publication, or for enhancing images from the Internet. Optimized for both printing and on-screen purposes, PhotoZoom Pro is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to resize images at the highest possible quality.
PhotoZoom Pro not only creates larger images than any other software (up to 1 million by 1 million pixels), it also produces higher quality results. PhotoZoom Pro is equipped with S-Spline Max, a unique, patented image resize technology which excels at preserving clean edges, sharpness, and fine details. Even noisy, compressed originals can be enlarged successfully. Normally, noise and JPEG compression artifacts become disturbingly visible during enlargement. PhotoZoom Pro however offers the tools to eliminate these distortions.
BenVista’s unique S-Spline Max technique is specialized in creating sharp, crisp clear, and true to nature image enlargements. Both strong edges and subtle details are being preserved efficiently. In addition, S-Spline Max is able to reconstruct the shapes of portrayed subjects in a very refined way, allowing them to keep looking natural in enlarged form.
PhotoZoom Pro 7 makes short work of notorious problems like jagged lines, halos, noise, and artifacts. With the new technology for reducing JPEG compression artifacts, you can create acceptable results even when you have compressed, low quality originals to start with.
Features of PhotoZoom Pro 7
• S-Spline Max interpolation algorithm!
• Higher quality image enlargements & higher quality downsizing
• Advanced fine-tuning tools: create your own presets & save them for later
• Batch processing
• Multi-processor support
• Works as stand-alone application, as well as Automation plug-in and Export plug-in for Photoshop
• Extreme enlargements: up to 1 million by 1 million pixels!
• Extensive support for high-end images
• Compatible with the latest versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Adobe Photoshop
The PhotoZoom Pro 7 Export plug-in is compatible with:
* Adobe Photoshop CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, CS2, CS, 7
* Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
* Corel PaintShop Pro X8, X7, X6, X5, X4
* Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
* Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2, XI
* Corel Paint Shop Pro X
* Corel PHOTO-PAINT X7, X6, X5, X4, X3
Developer: Home Page
– Enhanced S-Spline Max resize method with new Brighten Shadows and Fix Overexposure filters
– Prints images directly from PhotoZoom
– Now integrates with Adobe Lightroom
– Optimized presets for different types of photos and graphics
– Enhanced speed: even faster image processing
– Stand-alone application now also opens PSD images (plug-in already supported PSD)
– High-DPI interface support (compatible with 4K screens)
– Official support for Windows 10, macOS 10.12 (Sierra), Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, Adobe Photoshop Elements 15, Adobe Lightroom 6.4, Corel PHOTO-PAINT X8, and Corel PaintShop Pro X9