is a software application designed to help you improve the performance of your computer by tweaking several operating system settings.
It boasts a clean and straightforward interface that offers direct access to the processes that are currently running on the PC. You are allowed to kill or restart the selected process, as well as open the folder where the application is stored directly from the primary panel.
Plus, you can view information about the CPU and RAM usage and set the priority level for the running processes in order to specify which utilities should run with full or slow speed.
It is possible to lower the priority of background applications that use a lot of CPU, change the process priority for programs that run in full screen mode, as well as create a list with processes to be excluded from the prioritizing operation.
Furthermore, Cacheman enables users to configure the cache parameters by limiting the space used for temporary Internet files for Firefox and Internet Explorer, and others.
You can perform various tweaks related to the creation of short filenames, had disk defragmentation, NTFS last access updates, bandwidth limitations, maximum IE connections per server, and others.
Before proceeding with the system tweaks, it is advisable to back up your settings to a file, so you can restore them in case anything goes wrong.
If you don’t want to manually configure the multitude of dedicated parameters, you can use the “Auto-Optimize” feature, which examines the system and automatically applies the best settings and system tweaks.
It is possible to opt for a basic optimization mode, or pick one of the selected profiles designed for maximum performance or stability, mobile devices, computer games, digital audio workstations, network servers, and others.
All in all, Cacheman offers various features when it comes to improving your system performance. Thanks to its automatic optimization mode, this tool is suitable for all types of users, regardless of their experience level.
Features of Cacheman 10
• Manage computer memory (RAM)
• Set process priority permanently
• Manage running applications
• Display free RAM and processor usage
• Speed up your PC by optimizing cache
Developer: Home Page
* Extended Dynamic Priority with options for foreground apps
* Improved SSD detection
* More accurate manual RAM recovery display
* Enhanced compatibility for Windows 10 Fast Ring builds
* Improved support for Intel Skylake processors
* System report now includes storage drives and if installed, multiple GPUs
* Verbose system messages tweak
* Warning dialog when the user tries to disable UAC
* Rightclick menu now includes the tools which are already accessible from the Tray Icon menu
* Improved column sorting
* Alternate display switch in Tray Icon display submenu
* Bug Fixes
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt