CoffeeCup Web Form Builder – Responsive web forms that custom-fit any device, boosting submit rates. The form you’ve been dreaming of can be whipped up in seconds. Drag input fields and other form elements into place — voila, a new web form has been born! For registration forms, order forms, surveys, invitations, applications, contact requests, subscriptions, and anything else you can imagine, you can tackle the unlimited possibilities as often as you want.
Features of CoffeeCup Web Form Builder Final
• Fill in the blanks to mold each form element into exactly what you need. Adjust text, labels, colors, and dozens of other options. With full control over design and function, you can be sure that you’re getting the exact web form you’re looking for. Take it easy and tweak only the basics. Or spend a few more minutes configuring all the behind-the-scenes stuff that makes for an incredibly powerful web form. You can even make elements appear or disappear depending upon the actions and choices of the person filling out the form.
Use a Responsive Design
• With a single click, you can apply a smart responsive theme to your form (or just use a standard one). Each theme is built using HTML5 and CSS3 web standards, so you can make any customizations you like by editing the code later. Any time you need more, you can go shop for themes!
• Form Builder is the first app in the world to create responsive forms. Using responsive web design, the size of the screen displaying the form is detected and the design is customized for that specific device. The end result is a form that looks perfect on every device, every time—boosting submit rates.
Decide Where Data Goes
• Form Builder will email you every time your form is filled out, if you like. You can also tell it to save form results to the S-Drive Dashboard, a database, and/or a text file. Want to give your submitters a pleasant experience, too? Set up a confirmation message so they know everything went well when they clicked Submit. Or redirect them to another webpage. Form Builder can even send out a confirmation email so they’re confident you got their info.
Make Money with Your Forms
• Just take a quick moment to set up a payment provider, deck out your form with stuff you want to charge for, and watch the money roll in. Create an order form for t-shirts and let buyers choose their own color, size, and printed words. Accept donations and let the visitor pick their own price. The possibilities are endless: with so many payment options, you’re on the path to success.
• Form Builder integrates with many of the most popular payment providers, including PayPal, Authorize.Net, and 2Checkout. You can even choose to simply email an invoice and let the buyer take care of the payment.
Publish with One Click
• Use our free S-Drive Forms service to host your web forms, or upload the files to your own server. Because these forms are fully compatible with both destinations, you can switch from one to the other at any time. You can use Web Form Builder Lite to publish to S-Drive for free with one click. Just enter your CoffeeCup account information, pick a publishing destination, and click Publish as often as you like. S-Drive gives you tons of other unique perks, too.
Use Our Servers or Your Own
• When your form is ready for the world, Web Form Builder will upload everything to S-Drive for you and provide a link to the form. There’s no need to configure anything, since form results are displayed automatically in S-Drive’s smooth overview. Plus, you can embed forms anywhere—including your shop, blog, forum, or website. Need full control? You can do that too. Just export the form, tweak it to your heart’s desire, and have your own server do the heavy lifting.
Developer: Home Page
– Added: integration of Responsive Email Designer (totally awesome!) that now allows you to easily create responsive confirm and notification messages! Check out how this works here. Oh yeah! 😉
– Added: email and Auto-Response Notifications are now separated into two different tabs.
– Added: support for all new TLD’s under Notifications and Confirm Email Options. Now you can use your fancy .PIZZA domain!
– Added: when using a contact list, email addresses are now obfuscated and no longer listed as in the markup as plain text.
– Fixed: issue with MySQL not working when payments were enabled.
– Fixed: corrected issue with enter key not working in a Text Area Element when submit button was tied to a display rule.
– Fixed: HTML encoding on exported markup.
– Fixed: issue with Digital Signature when payments were enabled.
– Fixed: issue with Digital Signatures that caused the error “Tag Canvas Invalid.”
– Fixed: issue where the header could not be set to 0px on certain themes.
– Other miscellaneous things that are too boring to mention but still make the application more stable, faster and better. 😉
– Note: While PHP 5.3 was always a requirement, previous versions were more forgiving depending on how the server was setup. With version 2.5 PHP 5.3 is mandatory now.