Collectorz.com Book Collector is a software application that enables users to catalog their book collections. It offers the possibility of sorting books by different criteria, as well as keeping track of the items that were loaned. Multiple databases can be created, and books can be added by either performing an automatic search process or by manually entering the details about each book. Obviously, the first option simplifies the entire process of creating a book collection, as it allows users to look for books by ISBN, author and title, or LCCN.
Features of Book Collector
Adding books to your database:
• Cataloging books by Author and Title
• Cataloging books by ISBN
• Cataloging books by LoC Classification
• Batch adding with the Queue Mode
The Collectorz.com online book database:
• Finding more cover images online
• Cataloging audio book and e-book files
Browsing your book collection:
• Images View / List View / Cover Flow
• Group books into Folders
• Manage your Collection and your Wish List
• Statistics: Bar Charts and Pie Charts
• Searching your book database
• Customizing Book Collector
• Details View: Templates and Styles
• Main screen Layout
• Configurable Fonts & Font Size
Exporting and sharing your book list:
• Export book data to the CLZ Books app
• for iPhone, iPad and Android
• Share your database online with
• Book Collector Connect
• Printing lists
• Export to HTML pages
• Export to CSV, XML
• Network support
• Choose your List Columns
Managing and editing your database:
• Editing your book entries
• Editing multiple books in one go
• Loan Manager
• Auto Capitalization & Automatic Sort Titles
• Managing your pick lists
• Setting Field Defaults
• Field Names / User Defined Fields
• Sorting / Ordering your book list
Cataloging audio books and e-book files:
• Let Book Collector scan your harddisk and add the found audio book and e-book files automatically. Add eBooksAutomatically get meta-data from Kindle, MobiPocket and ePub.
• Support meta-data fields: Author, Title, ISBN, Publisher and Publication Date.
• Then use Update Books Automatically to download even more book information (like a cover image) from the Collectorz.com online database.
• Or, link the found audio books and e-books to existing entries in your book database.
• Use the Open button in the Details View, or Open button on the toolbar, to open the audio book or e-book file.