Franzis COLOR projects 5
COLOR projects is a photo editing application designed to turn your photos into impressive works of art. The tool can be used both as a standalone program, but also as a plugin for Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Elements.
No matter how varied your photographs might be, COLOR projects has a suitable preset for every subject, giving you the possibility to modify the color, mood lighting and luminance as you like. This way, you will achieve unique interpretations that will simply amaze you.
COLOR projects – 100 % made in Germany – is the new standard for intense and expressive images and offers all the tools a professional photographer or photo enthusiast might need to create masterful images. COLOR projects is not only about image correction and editing – this is a whole new software that lets you step into the role of an art director and lets you decide how your images will appear.
Features of COLOR projects
Color templates at close hand
• COLOR projects allows you to manipulate single images, as well as batches of pictures, in a short time. The program allows you to preview all the effects you can apply to the image whether you choose lighting/color template or post-processing filters.
• The program features an intuitive interface, with an adjustable preview space and command panels on the sides of the window, as well as at the top.
• You can easily select picture templates, from a large collection, including categories such as natural, surreal, landscape, architecture, portrait or artistic. You may also combine two of the available templates, to create the appropriate layout for your image.
Complex filters and other post-processing tools
• COLOR projects allows you to apply filters such as average noise suppression, detail strengthener, reduce in-motion blurring or smooth sky. Several photo film emulation options are available, which allow you to insert special effects in the picture processing chain. You can calculate the photo film emulation before applying the selected effects.
• Another one of the program’s impressive features is Panorama view, a function that can create a dynamic 360-degree panorama, which you can pan in four directions using your mouse. The function can transform any picture or batch of pictures into a panorama.
Basic photo editing tools
• COLOR projects allows you to crop the photo, mirror, rotate it, compare the current preview with the original picture. The program allows you to zoom in/out on the picture, view the picture’s EXIF information, enable the HDR histogram or create restore points in the photo processing chains. Moreover, the program supports batch picture manipulation.
Developer: Franzis Verlag GmbH
OS: Windows 7/8/10.