Comodo Dragon – fast and versatile Internet Browser based on Chromium, infused with Comodo’s unparalleled level of Security! The Comodo Dragon has taken the latest Chromium technology and beefed it up in the one way necessary to make it the optimum Browser to use on today’s malware plagued Internet with superior security and privacy. The Comodo Dragon encompasses all of the best features of Chrome. It includes an important feature every user needs to use the Internet in total safety today. The interface looks pretty much the same like Chrome with tabs on top. A browser developed by a company that is best known for its firewall software can leave people feeling more secure about their Internet usage.
Comodo Dragon will pull up a bright-yellow caution message warning people that sending information may be unsafe when they are entering a Web site with an unstable security certificate. Also, Comodo Dragon does not send browsing information to a remote server.
Comodo Dragon is an aesthetically minimalist browser that is attractive, responsive, and secure. From the detachable tabs at the top of the screen to the bookmark-syncing option, it is impossible to instantly recognize where the “remix” takes place. The Help tab even redirects you to Google Chrome’s Help page and the Extensions tab redirects you to Google as well.
It also keeps Chrome’s incognito mode option, where all browsing information and cookies are deleted following the user’s Web session. Upon poking around the Options menu, there are a couple of visible differences: there are no location settings and Dragon does not present an option to send “usage statistics and crash reports to Google.”
This browser is not only fast, but like Google Chrome, it is not strewn with numerous icons, leaving more room for Web viewing. For those who are extra cautious about their online security, or for those who are worried about Google’s data-mining, this fast browser is a great choice.
- Improved Privacy over Chromium
- Easy SSL Certificate Identification
- Fast Website Access
- Greater Stability and Less Memory Bloat
- Incognito Mode Stops Cookies, Improves Privacy
- Prevents all Browser download tracking to ensure your privacy
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 10.
Whats New :
• Chromium code base has been updated to version 50.
• A IP/DNS leakage detector feature has been added. IP / DNS Leakage
Detector helps you to see what information can be seen by the web sites
that you visit. In these web sites, site owners, advertisers, widgets
can track and collect these information.
• Disabling WebRTC as a built-in feature has been added. Comodo Dragon helps users to enable and disable WebRTC by a built-in option. Disabling WebRTC feature is listed under the Security section in Settings page. By unchecking the option, you’ll be able to disable WebRTC. After option is unchecked, tab has to be closed closed and re-opened to disable WebRTC in the active tabs. WebRTC comes enabled by default.
Title Release: Comodo Dragon v184.108.40.2065 [Latest]