CopyQ is advanced clipboard manager with searchable and editable history with support for image formats, command line control and more.
Features of CopyQ
• Supports Windows and Linux.
• Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
• Customize tray menu.
• Save items in new tabs (and groups).
• Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
• Sort items, create new, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
• Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous item, paste as plain text).
• Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
• Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
• Add notes to items.
• Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
• Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
Developer: CopyQ Team
* Added option to disable auto-completion for commands
* Improved image thumbnail rendering
* Fixed opening window on current screen
* Fixed item rendering when searching
* Fixed tab reloading and closing external editor
* Fixed image sizes
* Fixed loading plugins on OS X
* Fixed selecting area in screenshot
* Fixed rendering and showing tooltip for notes
* Fixed hang on exit when using QtCurve theme