Corel WinDVD 12 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Corel WinDVD for Windows 64 bit PC.
Corel WinDVD 12 Overview
Corel WinDVD 12 is a top Blu-Ray product capable of playing 2D and 3D content, as well as DVDs and AVCHD files. Corel WinDVD 12 shines in a market where few products are of such caliber, by boasting features that include HD and 3D upscaling, support for popular audio configurations and display stretching.
Features of Corel WinDVD 12
#1 DVD player software:
• WinDVD Pro 11 is one of the world’s most recognized products with leading Blu-ray 3D player technology and over 250 million copies sold. Play all popular formats, including Blu-ray Disc, BDXL, MP4, WMV-HD, DVD and AVCHD.
New 3D Blu-ray technology support and Anaglyph 3D glasses included:
• Enjoy high-definition Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D movies with stunning 1080p sharpness and next-generation surround sound. With leading 3D technologies such as Frame Sequential and Polarization 3D playback, plus support for NVIDIA 3D Vision Shutter Glasses and XpanD Polarized Glasses, you can experience 3D playback your way.
• Supported screen types include NVIDIA 3D Vision, Full HD 3D TV (with Frame Sequential, Checkerboard and Row-interleaved Display technologies), HDML1.4, and 3D Ready DLP TV. Plus, the box version of WinDVD Pro 11 comes with a free pair of Anaglyph glasses.
New 2D to 3D video conversion:
• Convert and enjoy your movies in full 3D definition for the most lifelike viewing experience! WinDVD Pro 11 analyzes the color, position and motion characteristics in 2D video to render stereoscopic 3D views during video playback. 2D to 3D conversion is supported for DVD-Video, and standard and HD video files.
New BDXL support:
• Access extra movie content from your internet-connected Blu-ray player, using BD-Live. Plus, WinDVD Pro 11 now plays BDXL formats, the latest Blu-ray format, which lets you create 100 GB rewriteable files.
New optimized 3D mode:
• Do you have a NVIDIA graphic card with NVIDIA 3D Vision support on your computer or laptop? WinDVD Pro 11 automatically enters Exclusive mode to play high-definition video files in 3D mode, greatly optimizing your 3D playback experience.
New Corel FlixFinder:
• Quickly search for premium online movies at the lowest price with the new Corel FlixFinder.
• This online movie search engine, conveniently integrated within WinDVD Pro 11, lets you:
• enjoy premium access to popular online movie sites
• download or stream the latest movie releases
• browse videos by category, compare prices and bookmark your favorites
• view detailed disc information for a movie
• submit ratings and comments for the movie
• post your movie reviews to Facebook directly from FlixFinder
• feel secure knowing you are watching legal content
• Enjoy an easy-to-use, feature-rich interface that serves up all the controls you need in a simple menu. This latest version makes it easier for you to optimize your experience with new controls, including new Playlist tools.
New playlists tools:
• Create playlists for continuous movie playback.
Enhanced performance and extended battery life:
• When it comes to video, faster is better. Thanks to optimization for new CPUs and GPUs from NVIDIA, Intel and AMD, this latest version of Corel’s popular DVD playback and Blu-ray player software is faster than ever before. Plus, extended power-saving capabilities for Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Vista laptops give you more life from your laptop.
• Increase frame rate and interpolate frames to remove the jitters from fast motion video.
Anti-shake (Video Stabilization):
• Stabilize excess camera motion in handheld home videos to make your footage look slick.
Standard to HD video upscaling:
• Experience Corel’s proven upscaling technology that delivers near-HD quality video from standard DVDs. The GPU-accelerated upscaling works across different platforms.
• Mark your favorite scenes in a movie for future access. You can add bookmarks when playing DVD-Video, DVD+VR and DVD-VR files. You can also open existing bookmarks in movies.
Color correction and lighting controls:
• Achieve the best picture quality by adjusting the color and lighting.
• Easily capture a favorite movie scene as a still picture or animated clip, and then share it with your friends by email.
Zoom, crop and stretch:
• Use these handy controls to take a closer look at your favorite scenes.
• Specify the duration of your movie with this handy speed control, which makes it possible to watch your entire movie in the time you have available.
New file format support:
• Enjoy crisp, vivid playback of all popular file formats, including Blu-ray 3D, BD-Live, BDXL and AVCREC (Pro version only), as well as DivX for Windows 7, and FLV, QuickTime, Windows Media (WMV), DVD-Video, MPEG, MTS, M2TS, MKV, MP4, 3GP and much more!
Cinematic surround sound:
• Blow yourself away with cinematic surround sound, supported by Dolby Headphone, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Virtual Speaker and DTS Neo:6 technologies. WinDVD Pro 11 and Standard offer a broad range of support for the most powerful audio technologies available in Blu-ray player software. Plus, karaoke is now supported!
Special audio effects:
• Choose from an ambient array of listening environments.
• Normal boosts the audio level and reduces the dynamic range for more comfortable listening
• Noisy enhances the audio range in a noisy environment
• Theater Effect preserves the original dynamic range of the movie to deliver theater-quality sound
Customizable region settings:
• Change the region settings of your optical drive to match the region requirements of your discs.
– Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
– Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blu-ray and HD playback
– Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blu-ray 3D playback
– Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
– Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
– 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
— 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
2 GB RAM for 4K playback
– Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphic accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
– NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
– NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
– Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent for 4K playback
– HEVC playback requires 4th Generation Intel Core Processor (Haswell) or higher
– Windows-compatible sound card
– 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
– Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
– Windows-compatible optical drive for DVD/AVCHD playback (DVD-ROM, DVD-ROM/CD RW combo, DVD-R/RW, DVD+RW, or DVD-RAM drive)
– Windows-compatible BD drive for BD playback
– VIDEO: DVD-Video, Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Video (multiple formats), VCD, Super VCD,ASF, AVCHD, AVCREC, AVI, DAT FLV, 3GP, 3GPP, 3G2, H.264 AVC, H.265 HEVC, MPEG, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, M4V, MKV, VC-1, VOB, WMV
– AUDIO: Dolby Digital (multiple formats), DTS (multiple formats), CD-Audio, AAC, MPEG-2 audio, MP3, Linear PCM, WMA
– Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Traditional Chinese.