CorelCAD 2017 is widely used around the world by engineers and programmers, in order to design anything from cars, buildings and electrical circuits. The most widespread document format for such projects is the well-known DWG extension, which has become an industry standard and is recognized by almost every CAD application out there.
Features of CorelCAD 2017
Native DWG files:
• Open, work with and save files in DWG format for worry-free collaboration with colleagues, suppliers and partners. CorelCAD uses DWG as its native file format and offers DXF and DWF support up to AutoCAD 2010 file format versions (used by AutoCAD 2010 – AutoCAD 2012).
Industry-standard CAD features:
• Be productive immediately in an environment filled with familiar features and tools. CorelCAD is compatible with all major CAD programs, so experienced users will feel comfortable with the familiar command bar, command aliases, and menu and toolbar items.
New CorelCAD 2017 delivers powerful design capabilities that speed and simplify the creation of 2D designs and 3D models:
• New! Centerline Construction: Easily establish exact centerlines between pairs of lines, arcs, and polyline segments.
• New! Patterns Along Paths: Take advantage of expanded drawing capabilities with the new Pattern Commands to create copies of specified objects along a path in various shapes, such as line, polyline, arc, circle, ellipse, or spline.
• New! Trimming Options: Quick cut with confidence using the handy Trim and PowerTrim tools to precisely edit hatches and solid, single-color or multicolor-gradient fills.
• New! Auto-Completion for Commands: Take advantage of a streamlined workflow with the new Auto-Completion function for command and variable names.
• New! Split Dimension: Easily divide lines with split dimension and extension lines of dimension objects where they cross other shapes. Rejoin dimension and extension lines that were previously split.
• New! Seamless Object Moves: Work more efficiently with the ChangeSpace command to move objects from the Model workspace to a Layout sheet or vice versa.
• New! Format Attribute Text with EditXBlockAttribute: Easily modify the Block Attribute values and properties of inserted Blocks within any drawing to highlight relevant information about a particular piece or component.
• In addition to its powerful 2D and 3D design capabilities, CorelCAD 2017 also offers Windows users compatibility with a complete Corel technical graphics workflow with support for CorelDRAW® (CDR) and Corel DESIGNER® (DES) file formats. Import graphics from CorelDRAW, convert them into 3D models in CorelCAD and then easily integrate your designs into technical documentation with Corel DESIGNER®. Windows users also get access to a customizable UI featuring the ribbon style as well as support for Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA).
• Intel Core 2 Duo, or AMD Athlon x2 Dual-Core processor
• 2 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
• 500 MB free hard disk space
• 3D Graphics accelerator card with OpenGL version 1.4 (OpenGL version 3.2 or better recommended)
• 1280 × 768 screen resolution (1920 × 1080 (Full HD) recommended)
• Mouse or tablet
• CD-ROM drive for installation from CD
• Internet connection for product activation and access to the plug-in store