DU Battery Saver
DU Battery Saver, the world’s leading battery saver and Android power doctor & manager, is a FREE battery saving app that makes your battery last longer!
Highlights of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
– Fast Battery Saver: Instantly find and solve battery problems with the “Optimize” button.
– Simple Battery Saver: Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings.
– Effective Battery Saver: Protect your battery with healthy charging to extend life of your battery.
– Convenient Battery Saver: The home screen “Optimize” widget allows you to stop power consumptive background apps with one tap to boost battery life.
– Easy & Powerful Battery Saver: Extend your Android battery life by up to 50% without charging.
– Global Battery Saver: Supports Deutsch, Español, English, Française, Português, Português do Brasil, Pусский, Türk, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano and more…
– Adapts to You: Automatically save power and energy with DU Battery Saver’s Smart Power settings (requires DU Battery Saver PRO version).
■■ Features ■■
– ACCURATE STATUS: See exactly how much battery charge you have left with a detailed analysis of your Android apps AND hardware;
– SMART PRE-SET MODES: Choose or customize a mode that fits your energy stage;
– ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZATION: Instantly find and fix battery power consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings;
– ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION: Manage background apps and phone hardware easily with the smart home screen widget;
– BETTER BATTERY DETAILS: View your phone’s battery power level by percentage or by time remaining;
– HEALTHY CHARGE STAGE MANAGER: Track and implement healthy charging practices in different stage s to keep your battery working its best;
Must-Have PRO Features of DU Battery Saver: (In-App Purchase Required):
– INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING
– AUTO-CLEAR APPS
– CPU FREQUENCY (for rooted devices only)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What is healthy charge stage and how do I get a full charge?
A: Charge your battery when it’s lower than 20% stage, and continuously charge until the 3rd stage of the trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge or undercharge by charging in short bursts.
■■ Whats New ■■
1. Advanced Saving is more convenient.
2. DU Swipe is more fun!
3. Bugs fixed.
PRO features Unlocked
This app has no advertisements.
Requirements: Android 2.3+
Do not forget to say THANKS if you like our post. Support us by sharing this post with your friends on social media.