EOBD-Facile car diagnostic software by Outils OBD Facile functions with PC Windows and MacBook . This software is compatible with the OBD2 interfaces. EOBD-Facile works on all makes of vehicle (Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Volkswagen, Fiat, Ford, Opel, BMW, Audi, etc..)
EOBD-Facile is diagnostic software that works with OBD2 ELM327 type interfaces. Through the OBD plug on your vehicle, EOBD-Facile allows you to access engine and gearbox diagnostic data such as recorded fault codes, various sensors, etc.. on petrol vehicles after 2001 (1996 for the USA) and diesel vehicles after 2003.
You can find the list of vehicles already tested by our users on our information website on the page list of OBD2 compatible vehicles.
Our software is entirely developed in France by our team of developers and is available in several languages: English, French, German, Danish, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Turkish.
Features of EOBD-Facile
– Read and cancel confirmed and unconfirmed generic trouble codes, from a library of over 5000 faults.
– Clear your check engine light (MIL)
– Diagnostic aid: engine status when the fault appeared, monitoring of operating range of actuators/sensors
– Display current values of engine sensors in the form of graphs or tables:
• Engine speed RPM
• Calculated load value
• Coolant temperature
• Injection system status
• Vehicle speed
• Short term fuel calculation
• Long term fuel calculation
• Intake pressure
• spark timing
• Intake air temperature
• Absolute Throttle sensor position
• Etc… up to 100 parameters available
– Continuous recording to sensor values and display in graph form. Possibility to read records subsequently or export them into a spreadsheet for analysis.
– Diagnosis of lambda sensors
– Recovery of internal ECU monitoring
– Recovery of vehicle data: VIN, calibration identifier
– Virtual dashboard to measure and examine your daily journey
– CAN bus analyser (filtering and display of frames transiting on the bus)
– Access to the database of the OBD2 socket location
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt