ExpanDrive is up to 500% faster and has a robust offline-sync mode. It adds BackBlaze B2, Google Team Drives, SMB/CIFS and an entirely new User interface with context menus, transfer badges, search, file versioning, link-sharing and so much more.
Features of ExpanDrive
Map a drive to any cloud
• ExpanDrive maps a network drive for macOS and Micosoft Windows that connects to all major cloud storage providers such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Team Drives, Amazon Drive, Box, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Sharepoint, Openstack Swift, BackBlaze B2, Amazon S3 or your own SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server and SMB/Windows File Sharing.
Super-fast background uploads
• ExpanDrive 6 comes with a new multi-threaded connection engine that is up to 500% faster that previous version. ExpanDrive performs parallel transfers in the background so that you have a reliable transfer even in the face of unreliable internet. Keep working and stop waiting for transfers to complete.
Cloud storage in every application
• ExpanDrive is a fast shared drive connected to the cloud. Open, edit, and save files to remote computers from within your favorite programs—even when they are on a server half a world away. Enhance every single application on your computer by transparently connecting it to remote data.
Access the cloud through Finder and Explorer
• Securely access any remote file server directly from Finder and Explorer, or even the terminal. There’s no need to open a separate transfer client just for file transfer. ExpanDrive 6 extends the way all applications can access data.
Developer: Home Page
– Supports 32-bit and 64-bit installations
– Supports Windows Server editions, including terminal server
– Contact support for a multi-user MSI based installer
– Does not support Windows RT
– FIXED – This release fixes an issue that can occasionally cause ephemeral TCP ports to become temporarily exhausted.
Download ExpanDrive for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On: April 1, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc(.)com