is the digital asset management tool for the rest of us. It’s simple to set up, easy to use, and requires little to no ongoing maintenance. Within moments, you can organize your digital files and share them throughout your organization and beyond, allowing everyone to find what they need when they need it.
Features of Portfolio 2016
Easy To Use, Yet Rich With Features
Portfolio is loaded with the features you need to create, organize, find, share, and protect your assets.
File Upload and Storage
Quickly load files into Portfolio so assets are properly organized, tagged and accessible to everyone
Supported File Formats
Portfolio supports all common media formats including image, video, audio, PDF, and native documents from Adobe® Creative Suite® and Microsoft® Office, making it the perfect solution to manage all your digital documents.
Import Files from Anywhere
Portfolio provides two convenient ways to load assets into the system. Either import documents from your desktop or ingest files that are already located on the server
Mobile File Upload
Upload photos, videos, and audio directly into Portfolio with Portfolio Flow – available for iOS and Android devices. Keywords, description and other metadata can be applied so assets are immediately tagged and cataloged correct.
Because files cataloged with incomplete metadata have limited value, Portfolio allows you to define key metadata that must be entered before assets are uploaded.
Automatic Metadata Extraction
Portfolio can extract embedded metadata, which allows the system to intelligently catalog and reference assets. This includes XMP, IPTC, EXIF, TIFF, Video, and Microsoft Office metadata.
Automatic Backup and Restore
Portfolio gives you peace of mind by automatically backing up your precious assets. All settings, catalogs and data can be restored with just one click.
Organize and Catalog Assets
Create meaningful collections using a combination of structure and metadata.
Find Assets Instantly
Portfolio doesn’t just help you search libraries; it helps you find the assets you need.
Share Assets Intelligently
Get the right files into the hands of everyone involved in creating, organizing and using your assets.
Drag And Drop Access
Portfolio Express gives you direct access to your assets right from your desktop. Instantly find files in your catalog, then simply drag and drop assets into any supported application, such as Adobe® InDesign® and Microsoft PowerPoint®.
Asset Distribution Portals
When select assets need to be shared outside your organization or distributed among a large group, NetPublish allows branded web portals to be easily created without any HTML or CSS skills. These self-service sites allow users to find and download what they need, when they need it, from any device.
Integrate With Your Workflow
Portfolio integrates with your existing workflows and facilitates the entire asset lifecycle, including content development, collaboration and archiving.
Top 5 Reasons to Have an On-Premise Solution
• Speed – Local networks are much faster than internet connections, making file upload/download blazingly fast.
• No cloud constraints – Cloud servers typically have metered processing power, bandwidth and storage, creating bottlenecks and expensive recurring costs.
• Security – While cloud servers are generally secure, it’s no substitute for isolating sensitive data inside your network.
• System integrations – Integrated solutions frequently talk to each other using network ports and it’s not uncommon for those ports to be blocked by your firewall.
• Always accessible – Even the best internet connections go down from time to time. By having your DAM solution on-site, your assets are always on hand.
– Windows® Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2012 R2
– 2.0 GHz or faster 4-core processor
– 16 GB RAM
– 1000 Mbit/s or faster network connection
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Extensis Portfolio 2016 2.1.2
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows Server