Franzis BLACK & WHITE projects is the perfect tool to enable all photographers with a special affinity for black & white photos to make their creative mark. The brand new spectral sensitivity engine allows you to grasp the grey value for every converted colour and customise it to any tone value.
The 115 handcrafted presets offer you a plethora of options from your images’ hidden information. Give your picture a 100% analogue finish with high-res film emulations adapted from classics like Ilford, Kodak, Rollei and Fuji.
New modern interface
With the clearly structured high-tech toolbox from BLACK & WHITE projects 5 100% Made in Germany you can make true masterpieces. You have the fine-tuned presets on the left and the expert filter on the right. Arrange your favorite tools the way you want, now even in the 4K design.
Features of Franzis BLACK & WHITE projects
• Complete RAW-Module for the best quality and maximum editing options
• Individually expandable with add-on system
• Remove sensor spots, level horizons, add vignetting and correct distortions
• Smart Colorspace Adaption (SCA) for finest detailed colour gradation
• Intelligent Optimization Assistant
• Stand-alone software includes Adobe Photoshop plug-in
• 115 Preset filters, finely tuned for landscapes, portraits, architecture, surreal and artistic interpretations and more
• 90 High quality expert filters: denoising, sharpeness, gamma, light and shadow optimization, contrast improvement and more
• Cropping with 71 styles
• Includes textures and structures: paper, carton, linen, fabric
• “Classic” analog colour filters
• 37 Film emulations, virtually all famous and historic film materials from Agfa, Kodak, Fuji, Ilford and others
Developer: Franzis Verlag GmbH