Franzis SHARPEN Projects Photographer is an advanced piece of software that is specially designed to help you remove blur for close-up photography, portrait or motion pictures.
Features of Franzis SHARPEN Projects Photographer
• Mathematically exact calculation of the perfect amount of sharpness
• Batch processing
• Individual analysis of every photo
• Including haze & fog correction
SHARPEN projects brings the right amount of sharpness to you photo
Photos with the perfect amount of sharpness can impress at first glance! This is because clear, life-like photos can only be attained with the right amount of sharpness in the right places. That’s why the sharpening process is one of the most important steps in professional photo editing.
Save your photos: SHARPEN projects turns your blurry photos into tack-sharp photos
Does this sound familiar? You captured the perfect moment, but unfortunately the photo isn’t sharp, or it’s sharp in the wrong place. These photos would usually end up in the trash can -until now – because thanks to SHARPEN projects, blurry photos are a thing of the past! These types of images can be corrected with the integrated “Adaptive Multi-scale Deconvolution” by analyzing the image information of up to 100 surrounding pixels. This gives otherwise unusable photos the visual sharpness they were lacking.
Intuitive workflow with valuable tools for the perfect results
One click is all you need for the perfect results! In “Automatic” mode, the Software takes any uncertainty away from the user and delivers the perfectly sharpened photo instantaneously with a click of the mouse. With 45 thematically tunes presets, you can achieve the perfect result based on your original photo. Of course more experienced photo editors can take advantage of the many fine-tuning options for more extensive post-processing. The integrated RAW developer, LAB sharpening, selective sharpening and scratch correction tools offer you complete freedom in the sharpening process. Thanks to the integrated preview function, you can quickly switch between your original photo and the edited photo.
Developer: Franzis Verlag GmbH
– 1GHz processor or faster recommended.
– 2GB RAM minimum recommended. To handle larger images (8 megapixel or more) you would benefit from having 4GB or more RAM and a 64 bit system.
– 1024 x 600 minimum supported display size
– Powerful mist and fog correction
– Adaptive Multiscale Deconvolution: Innovative blur correction with 100x detection zone
– Adaptive Gradient Sharpening – brilliant sharpness for landscapes, still portraits, macro shots and product photos
– State of the art scratch and image error correction
– Optimize portraits with Adaptive Gradient Sharpening technology
– Razor sharp images even from bad shots
– Removes scratches and defects caused by sensor errors
– Macro feature: Emphasize specific image details
– Multicore and GPU support for lightning fast results
– Standalone application plus Photoshop plugin
– Works with RAW and JPG files
– Mathematically precise calculations for the perfect sharpness setting
– Fix image blur of up to 100 pixels with Adaptive Multiscale Deconvolution technology
– Optimized color and luminance sharpness
– Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop & Photoshop Elements plugins
– Image cropping with 71 presets and visual aids such as golden spiral
– Automatic sharpness correction
– Sharpen portraits selectively
– Intuitive user interface
– Perfect sharpness for your digital photos
– Sharpen portraits with Adaptive Gradient Sharpening technology
– Sports photography: Correct motion blur
– Panorama shots: Sharpen blurry contours for wide-angle shots
– Landscape photography: preserve natural depth of field
– Telephoto shots in low light conditions: Optimize image performance with ease
– Sharpen blow ups or bad shots taken with compact cameras or cellphones
– Correct depth of field for unfocused areas