Free Video Cutter Joiner – As its name makes it quite clear, Free Video Cutter Joiner is a streamlined utility that aims to help you remove unwanted sections of any video file, as well as join multiple videos together from under the same roof.
Features of Free Video Cutter Joiner
Outdated video cutter and joiner
• First things first, you should know that this tiny app comes with support for some of the most popular video formats out there, like MP4, 3GP, AVI, FLV, RM, RMVB, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, MKV, VOB, ASF, F4V, and so forth.
• The installation is pretty straightforward, but do be mindful of the fact that this app is listed as Ad-supported, therefore, a bit of attention is recommended when it comes to declining (or accepting) various third-party apps bundled within the app’s installer.
• From a visual standpoint, the app isn’t really stellar, since it displays a relatively outdated user interface that would look better on very old Windows versions rather than the latest ones.
Simplistic layout equals straightforward workflow
• Nonetheless, at least working with the app is by no means difficult. You will notice straight away that there are two main and self-explanatory sections, namely Video Cutter and Video Joiner. To get started, simply click the “ADD File” button to import your videos, set the start and end points and hit the “Cut” button to start the process.
• Please note that you can also manually input the start and end points for greater precision, in the dedicated sections, on the bottom part of the main window. Working with the app’s tool for joining files is just as straightforward, as you also need to load the files and click the “Join” button on the extreme right side.
Provides you with two options for processing videos
• As we’re sure you’ll notice, both modes offer you two ways of processing your video files. You can opt for a Direct Cut or a Direct Join and an Indirect Cut and Indirect Join. Of course, the Direct mode offers you the fastest option, as it does not require any type of user input (aside from choosing the output file’s name and location).
• However, go for the Indirect mode for both cutting and joining your video files, and you are provided with a rich set of output options. For instance, you can choose the video format, quality, size, the frame rate, the audio quality, as well as the sample rate.
Developer: Home Page