Futuremark PCMark 10 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Futuremark PCMark 10 for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Futuremark PCMark 10 Overview
PCMark 10 is the latest version in our series of industry standard PC benchmarking tools. With PCMark 10 you can test the performance of all types of PC, from tablets to desktops. With five separate benchmark tests plus battery life testing, PCMark 10 helps you find the devices that offer the perfect combination of efficiency and performance. PCMark 10 is the complete PC benchmark for home and business.
• The industry standard PC benchmark test for Windows 8 and Windows 7.
• Combines performance testing with new battery life measurement tools.
• Includes new tests using popular applications from Microsoft and Adobe.
• Ideal for testing the performance of SSDs and hybrid storage devices.
Features of Futuremark PCMark 10
PCMark 10 benchmark
• It is the complete benchmark for the modern office. It is the ideal test for organizations that are evaluating PCs for a workforce with a range of performance needs. The tests in this benchmark cover a wide range of activities from everyday productivity tasks to demanding work with digital media content.
PCMark 10 Express
• It is a shorter benchmark that focuses on basic work tasks. It is a good choice when tendering for PCs for general office use. This benchmark focuses on the performance needs of a typical office worker. It is less demanding than the main PCMark 10 test.
PCMark 10 Extended
• It is a longer benchmark that covers a wider range of activities. It provides organizations with a complete assessment of system performance beyond typical office work tasks. PCMark 10 Extended expands the main benchmark with demanding graphics and physics tests that focus on GPU and CPU performance.
• PCMark 10 uses a modular approach to build relevant benchmark tests around common end-user scenarios. A Test Group is a collection of workloads that share a common theme or purpose. There are four test groups in PCMark 10.
• The Essentials group covers the common, everyday ways that people use a PC. The workloads include Web Browsing, Video Conferencing, and App Start-up time.
• The Productivity test group measures system performance with everyday office applications. This test group includes the Spreadsheets and Writing workloads.
• Digital Content Creation test group’s workload reflect the demands of working with digital content and media. The tests include Photo Editing, Video Editing, and Rendering and Visualization.
• The Gaming test group focuses on real-time graphics and physics. It includes two Graphics tests for GPU performance, a Physics test for CPU performance, and a Combined test.
OS: Windows x64
* not available