gBurner is a powerful and easy-to-use CD/DVD burning tool, which allows you to create and burn data/audio CDs and DVDs, make bootable data CDs and DVDs, create multisession discs.
Moreover, this software can be used as a disc image file processing tool, therefore it will allow you to create, extract, open, edit, convert or burn ISO/BIN image files.
Features of gBurner
• Create data, audio and video discs. gBurner supports the following disc types: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL.
• Create multisession discs.
• Make bootable data discs.
• Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
• Erase rewritable discs.
• Create bootable USB drive.
• Support ISO 9660, Joliet and UDF file systems.
• Support Audio CD-TEXT.
• Support Mp3, Wma, Wav, Flac, Ape and Ogg Audio formats.
• Open, create, edit, extract, convert and burn disc image files. gBurner has automatically detecting engine, so gBurner can automatically analysis almost all disc image files(iso, bin, cue, mdf, mds, img, gbi, daa, uif, cif, nrg, gi, dmg and so on).
• Support unicode file names.
• Optimize file layout to save disc space.
• Support wim, vmdk, vhd and vdi virtual disk image files.
• Support disk image file with FAT/NTFS/EXT partitions.
• Easy and friendly interface. gBurner supports context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy and paste…
Developer: Home Page