AllmapSoft Google Satellite Maps Downloader is a cute tool that help you to get small tile satellite images from google maps. All downloaded small images are saved on the disk. You can view downloaded maps by Satellite Viewer Or you can combine them into a big BMP map. It supports proxy server. And you can easily get the longitude and latitude of each downloaded small tile image.
Features of Google Satellite Maps Downloader
• The application can combine the downloaded files into a single bitmap file that can be used in other applications. You do not need to use complicated editing software or waste time aligning the files since the entire operation only takes a few seconds depending on the number of images.
• The download manager supports multiple threads and can retrieve all the items from the area unattended. If an item cannot be downloaded, its details are saved in the log and you can retry to download it later.
• An additional tool is the Coordinates Converter that enables you to transform the latitude and longitude to decimal degrees. It can help you specify the map area that you want to download.
• The application requires insignificant resources to run and has no impact on the computer performance even when downloading or merging images. It takes about a minute to download a one square degree map and the merge operation requires only a few seconds.
• Google Satellite Maps Downloader is both fast and easy to use which makes it a good solution for retrieving satellite images.
* not available