Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 7 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 7 for Windows 64 bit PC.
Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 7 Overview
EDIUS Pro 7 gives you the ability to handle more resolutions, unlimited tracks and real-time editing for the ability to Edit Anything, Anywhere. EDIUS Pro 7 is the perfect finishing tool for broadcast news, newsmagazine content and studio programs, as well as corporate, documentary and 4K theatrical productions.
And now EDIUS has partnered with Blackmagic Design to support its PCIe DeckLink 4K Extreme and Thunderbolt-based UltraStudio 4K capture and playback devices for the most affordable 4K workflows. EDIUS Pro 7 also supports EDL project import/export color correction interchange with DaVinci Resolve for a new color grading workflow.
Features of Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 7
More Formats, More Real-Time:
• EDIUS Pro 7 is the fastest and most versatile real-time editing software — period.
• 4K, 3D, HD, SD and almost any format from 24×24 to 4Kx2K, all on the same timeline, even in nested sequences, all in real-time.
• EDIUS Pro 7 means more formats and more resolutions in real-time for the ability to Edit Anything, Fast. EDIUS Pro 7 is the perfect finishing tool for professional productions, including documentary and 4K theatrical productions.
• EDIUS Pro 7 takes advantage of Intel’s Quick Sync Video – incorporate into most recent Core i3, i5 and i7 processors – for super-fast H.264 export and amazingly fluid H.264 playback, even when editing 4K material.
• The new GV Browser tool that comes with EDIUS Pro 7 is perfect for organizing your video and still image media prior to editing.
Plays Well With Others:
• EDIUS Pro 7 is open to third-party input and output hardware from Blackmagic Design, Matrox and AJA Video Systems. EDIUS Pro 7 also supports AAF project import/export color correction interchange with DaVinci Resolve.
Developer: Grass Valley Canada
OS: Windows 7/8 x64
– CPU: Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multicore CPUs are recommended). SSSE3 (Supplementary SSE3) instruction set support required.
– 1 GB RAM minimum (4 GB or more recommended)
– Requirements for RAM and video memory vary depending on the project format. For SD/HD projects: 4 GB or more RAM recommended. For 4K projects: 16 GB or more RAM recommended.
– Superior 4K workflow, including support for Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink 4K Extreme and EDL or AAF import/export with Grass Valley HQX with DaVinci Resolve 11
– Open to third-party I/O hardware from Blackmagic Design. Matrox and AJA (requires EDIUS v7.4).
– Editing media files with different resolutions — from 24×24 to 4Kx2K, as well as real-time conversion of frame rates on the same timeline delivers more efficient editing into the hands of editors
– Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title and graphics tracks
– Support for the latest file formats (Sony XAVC/XVAC S, Panasonic AVC-Ultra and Canon 1D C M-JPEG)
– Work natively with many different video formats, such as Sony’s XDCAM, Panasonic’s P2, Ikegami’s GF, RED, Canon’s XF format and EOS movie format
– Fastest AVCHD editing in the market (up to 3+ streams in real time)
– Multicam editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously, with video output support
– Improved MPEG encoder speed and quality
– Improved H.264/AVC decoder
– Optimized for fourth-generation Intel Core i architecture
– 64-bit native processing with maximum memory access for streamlined real-time editing
– Proxy mode workflow for slower computers helps extend their usability and increase ROI
– Supports Intel Quick Sync Video for extremely fast hardware for export and Blu-ray Disc burning
– Fast handling of large quantities of still image files (JPG, TGA, DPX and others)
– 3D stereoscopic editing
– Built-in loudness meter
– Image stabilization
– Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export