Ham Radio Deluxe is an application designed to offer you everything you need in order to get the most out of your radio directly from your computer.
It comes as a software collection brought together under a single graphic user interface which offers you Rig Control, Logbook, Digital Modes, Rotor Control and Satellite tracking features. The application supports a very large number of radio models from manufacturers such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Ten Tec, Elecraft and others.
“Ham Radio Deluxe” enables you to connect to the radio device via cable and control it from your computer. The entire setup process takes you just a couple of minutes, time needed to choose the manufacturing company, radio model , COM port and speed. The application is capable of storing radio configurations into presets that you can use anytime you want.
Features of Ham Radio Deluxe
• Ham Radio Deluxe supports most radios that are on the market that have CAT Control built into the radio.
• The HRD Logbook allows you to make contacts and simultaniously log them onto the computer’s hard drive. There is also the option for automatic eQSL logging and 1-click LOTW logging. Awards Tracking and DX Clusters are also included.
• DM-780 allows you to decode and transmit multiple digital modes from your computer. CW, Rtty, and PSK-31 are also available in SuperSweeper allowing for multiple signals to be decoded at the same time. Click here for a complete list of modes available with Ham Radio Deluxe.
• Track where a satellite’s path will be in the sky anytime in the next five minutes to the next 48 hours. Tracking is kept accurate by Kepler Data that automatically updates throughout the day.
• Use the HRD Rotator Control to turn an antennae towards any possible signal. With full Azimuth and Elevation controls, the Rotator Control can also be used when tracking satellites. Track long-path and short-path with the built in grey line map.
Developer: Simon Brown
OS: Windows 10/ 8/ 7/ Vista.
0002661: [Bug] 803 RC build Digital Master freezes on PSK Reporter Test (K7ZCZ)
0002224: [Bug] PSK Reporter – Browser Incompatible (K7ZCZ)
0002252: [Maintenance] Release notes not showing (pointing to wrong URL) (K7ZCZ)
0002655: [Bug] Update country list in source control (K7ZCZ)
0001785: [Bug] Kenwood TS-590S/SG Tune button not working (K7ZCZ)
0000562: [Bug] HRD rig control, “ALT” button does not work with Kenwood TS-2000 (K7ZCZ)
0001355: [Bug] TS-590 HRD Main Screen ATU button (K7ZCZ)
0001354: [Bug] TS-590 HRD Main Screen Notch-A and Notch-M buttons (K7ZCZ)
0001799: [Bug] Logbook “automatically” creating “HRD My Logbook” (WA9PIE)
0001879: [Enhancement] HRDlog.net issues (K7ZCZ)
0001906: [Bug] TS-590S Buttons mislabled or not working (K7ZCZ)
0002021: [Bug] License Manager: instructions identify button with incorrect name (K7ZCZ)
0002026: [Bug] IOTA island ID ADIF import/export problems (K7ZCZ)
0002151: [Bug] Rig Control: Icom protocol handler doesn’t correctly parse frequency change announcements. (K7ZCZ)
0002200: [Bug] IC-7100 IC-7300 ATT Function not working and not able to remove Dropdown menu’s (K7ZCZ)
0002318: [Enhancement] Make choice to use internal or external browser (K7ZCZ)
0002320: [Bug] DM780 crashes when selecting pulldown (K7ZCZ)
0002595: [Bug] The data Logbook sends to HRDLOG.net is not complete (field QSO_Date and Time_On are missing) (K7ZCZ)
0002604: [Enhancement] Logbook filter: Provide a filter reset capability to clear all filter fields (K7ZCZ)
0002607: [Enhancement] Logbook filter: Put the filter status messages in a box titled ‘Filter Status’ (K7ZCZ)
0002609: [Enhancement] Logbook Filter: could use an accelerator key to work the “Apply” button (K7ZCZ)
0002610: [Bug] Rig Control: TS-590SG can’t set ALC speed (K7ZCZ)
0002620: [Bug] Kenwood TS-590: Power slider goes to 200 (K7ZCZ)
0002621: [Enhancement] Kenwood TS-590: no “Lock” button (K7ZCZ)
0002622: [Enhancement] Update awards definitions file for next public release (K7ZCZ)
0002632: [Bug] Logbook: QRZ lookup doesn’t handle non ASCII characters at QRZ lookup (K7ZCZ)
0002633: [Bug] Logbook: QRZ lookup of multi-part names doesn’t work well (K7ZCZ)
0002640: [Bug] rig Control: IC-7600 AGC setting control isn’t correct (K7ZCZ)
0002642: [Bug] Rig Control: IC-7600 ATT setting control isn’t correct (K7ZCZ)
0001500: [Bug] ICOM 7600 – CI-V commands issue for ANT and AGC switching (K7ZCZ)
0001690: [Bug] Lat/Lon calc on Location tab incorrect when updating grid (K7ZCZ)
0001700: [Bug] Rotator – Edge column of Maidenhead grid legends not showing (JOSE)
0002257: [Maintenance] Cleanup: remove duplicate Rotator project (K7ZCZ)
0002260: [Bug] Build 787 Logbook Crash on Google earth lookup (as well as spring and fall equinox) (K7ZCZ)
0002580: [Bug] Build 794 Logbook Crashes after clicking on cluster spots (K7ZCZ)
0002582: [Maintenance] change flags to reduce mindump sizes (K7ZCZ)
0002597: [Bug] Logbook’s “About” box has broken link to user manual (K7ZCZ)
Download Ham Radio Deluxe for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On: April 10, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc(.)com