IBM SPSS Statistics 24
Solve difficult business and research challenges with data analysis. IBM SPSS Statistics is an integrated family of products that helps to address the entire analytical process, from planning and data collection to analysis, reporting and deployment. With more than a dozen fully integrated modules to choose from, you can find the specialized capabilities you need to increase revenue, outperform competitors and make better decisions.
Analytics plays an increasingly important role in helping your organization achieve its objectives. The IBM SPSS Statistics family delivers the core capabilities needed for end-to-end analytics. To ensure that the most advanced techniques are available to a broader group of analysts and business users, we have made enhancements to the features and capabilities of IBM SPSS Statistics Base and its many specialized modules.
Features of IBM SPSS Statistics 24
• Addresses the entire analytical process from planning and data preparation to analysis, reporting and deployment
• Provides tailored functionality and custom interfaces for different skill levels and functional responsibilities of business users, analysts and statisticians
• Includes flexible deployment options from stand-alone desktop to enterprise-strength server versions
• Provides faster performance and more accurate results, compared to non-statistical, spreadsheet-type software
• Works with all common data types, external programming languages, operating systems and file types
• Offers a broad range of specialized techniques to speed productivity and increase effectiveness
Developer: IBM Corporation