Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant 2016
We’ve designed QuickBooks Enterprise specifically for businesses managing more complexity. It’s our most flexible version of QuickBooks, packed with additional features and extra flexibility your small business needs in accounting software.
Powerful, easy-to-use business management software
• Over 6X the capacity of other QuickBooks products2 – The ability to add up to one million names gives you the power to track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors, and items.
Flexible, grows with your business – Set up 1 to 30 users in no time.3 QuickBooks Enterprise delivers the functionality you need to manage your accounting, payroll, payments, inventory, and more.
• A familiar QuickBooks look-and-feel – Whether you’re new to business management software or already a QuickBooks customer, you’ll find it easy to manage your accounting and business needs.
Features of Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant 2016
Manage your end-to-end work flows with QuickBooks Enterprise:
Payroll in a snap
Save time and money with QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll. Create unlimited paychecks, use free direct deposit,5 and manage payroll for any number of employees. All with no monthly employee fees.
Faster easier payments
QuickBooks Payments makes getting paid quicker and easier. QuickBooks Enterprise updates automatically and sends payments directly to your bank. E-invoicing also lets you conveniently email invoices to your customers with a Pay Now link.
Anytime, anywhere access
With our add-on Hosting Service,9 take your QuickBooks to the cloud and enjoy the freedom of getting your work done wherever you might be. Collaborate with your team across the desk… or across the continent.
Run your most critical reports with ease
Advanced Reporting puts the information you need at your fingertips. With improved search functions, auto-filled templates to save you time, and a robust help portal, using our most powerful reporting tool has never been easier.
Inventory and pricing for your product-based business
With QuickBooks Enterprise, you have the option to get two powerful, easy-to-use tools built right in: Advanced Inventory11 and Advanced Pricing with the Platinum subscription. They’re designed specifically for manufacturing, contractor, wholesale, retail, and other businesses managing large scale inventory.
Tailored solutions for your industry
Whether your business is in manufacturing, contracting, retail, or nonprofit, QuickBooks Enterprise has specific solutions tailor-made for your demanding industry.
* Fixed: You can now filter by custom fields for items works on these reports: Inventory Stock Status, Inventory Valuation, Physical Inventory Worksheet, and Assembly Shortage.
* New Feature: You can now sort columns in the Receive Payments window.
* New Feature: You now have the option to automatically copy the Customer’s Address from sales orders and estimates into the Ship-to-Address on Purchase Orders.
* QuickBooks requires access to the following firewall ports for a multiuser setup over a network: 8019, 56726, 55368-55372. Please consult your IT professional for assistance.
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant 2016 v16.0 R6
Developer: Intuit, Inc.