ISO Workshop 7
ISO Workshop is a free application specifically designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion and burning operations. The program has a very simple user interface and enables you to make ISO images, extract specific files and folders from disc images, create disc backups by copying disc contents to an ISO or BIN image file, convert different disc image files into the ISO or BIN format and, of course, burn ISO and CUE images to blank discs.
Features of ISO Workshop 7
• Make standard and bootable ISO images
• Extract files and folders from disc image
• Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
• Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
• Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
• Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
• Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
• Supports verification of written files
• Supports all types of CD/DVD/BD Recorders
• Super easy-to-use user interface
• Small installation file size
• Very low CPU resource usage
• Free for personal and commercial use
Developer: Home Page
* Disc burning engine has been updated.
* Improved file loading and processing.
* Fixed bug with incorrect disc detection.
* Minor fixes and improvements.