JetBrains RubyMine 2016
RubyMine is a comprehensive and effective Ruby and Rails IDE especially designed for developers who need to create a convenient environment for productive Web development.
Thanks to its wide range of essential tools and editors, the application helps you to be faster and more productive, as well as run console, Rake tasks and Rails applications via Zeus.
Features of JetBrains RubyMine
Work Faster with a Smart Editor
• Take advantage of language specific-aware syntax & error highlighting, code formatting, code completion, and quick documentation.
Find Your Way Around
• Use smart search to jump to any class, file or symbol, or even any IDE action or tool window. It only takes one click to switch to the declaration, super method, test, usages, implementation, and more.
• Enjoy super fast navigation in your Rails project with MVC-based project view and model, class and gem dependencies diagrams.
Detect & Eliminate Code Smells
• Follow up the best community practices with code inspections verifying your code for many types of possible errors, and providing on-the-fly improvements with quick-fix options.
• Automated yet safe refactorings help clean your code and keep it more maintainable. Rails-aware refactorings help you perform project-wide changes: for example renaming a controller will also rename helper, views and tests.
Test & Debug with Pleasure
• Create and run RSpec, Cucumber, Shoulda, MiniTest & Test::Unit tests with coding assistance and a GUI-based test runner.
Enjoy a Fine‐Tuned Workspace
• In RubyMine you can quickly make yourself at home, with customizable color schemes, keyboard schemes, and all the look-and-feel settings you need for productive development.
• Save time with a unified UI for working with Git, SVN, Mercurial and other version control systems.
Manage Your Project Environment
• Enjoy seamless integration with tools like Rake Task Runner, Rails Generators, Bundler, RVM/Rbenv, Zeus, and others. The Terminal is also available as an IDE tool window whenever you need it.
• Easily configure automatic deployment via FTP or SFTP and manage your infrastructure with Vagrant, Capistrano, Chef, or Puppet.
Developer: JetBrains inc.