JixiPix Rip Studio Pro – When it comes to designing ads, music, book or CD covers and comprehensive collages, you can employ the services of full-featured and competent applications like Photoshop, but there are simpler ways.
This said, Rip Studio is a user-friendly and reliable piece of software that aims to make it as simple as possible for you to design collages, covers or posters. Right off the bat, you should know that this is an application designed to be as accessible as possible, all while being able to handle multiple layers and 3D shadowing effects.
Created for professionals who want eye-catching elements for their designs and compositions. Quickly rip out shapes and letters by drawing around on your image. Create paper objects for Ads, Music covers, Art Collages and Scrapbook pages with one-of-a-kind cutout, ripped out, taped and pinned shapes made from images or other clipart. With Rip Studio you can throw out those boring overused templates and create a custom piece with complete control over shape, width, fiber, texture and curl.
Built with PRO features Rip Studio easily creates a single incredible piece or a whole collage right inside the app! Built with a powerful workflow, you can add images quickly simply selecting them from your library and dropping them—all at once—on the open application. As each image is placed a layer is created for easy compositing, editing and transformation. To finish your composition, choose from a library of gems, stickpins and staples; or add transparent tape, duct tape and masking tape for added interest.
With a focus on ease-of-use, ripped pieces can be created by freely drawing on the image or background—if too much is ripped out simply reverse the tool and add the area back in. Also, included in the app is an Image Tool to allow photos to be resized or rotated inside the ripped pieces; or you have the option to completely replace the image while retaining the shape. This powerful feature enables professionals to create custom templates for future use and allows projects to be shared with other artists.
Features of Rip Studio Pro Final
• Rip Effect with control over rip width, roughness and fiber length
• Rip Tool for adding and removing areas to torn and cut paper. Also works on shapes and tape
• Rip Styles to change the look of an edge on-the-fly without redrawing the area
• A cool masking tape, duct tape, cloth tape and transparent Tape Effect. When tape is placed on the edge of the image it auto creases! This can’t be done with clip art.
• Masking tape, duct tape and transparent tape with adjustable size, color and surface texture
• Move Image Tool for resizing and moving the image inside a ripped or cut area
• Text Editor for creating ripped, cut, bordered or regular-style letters and sentences
• Smart Layers for composing layouts, collages and easy reordering of objects
• Multiple Selection for moving paper, tape and other objects together
• 36 shapes will auto-cut images into stars, circles, flowers and more’
• 102 high resolution papers
• 18 surface textures
• 62 objects like staples, gems, stickpins and more—with the ability to add your own! All objects placed will create an impression below
• Robust 3D lighting casts realistic shadows—supports multiple light sources
• Crease Effect for adding crinkles and creases by simply drawing across the area
• Support for fonts installed on your computer system
• Save Project externally will save projects for future editing and sharing with other artists!
• Save Preset for saving templates inside the app—great for creating custom templates for future use
• Save support for PNG and TIF to preserve transparency behind objects
• Support for high resolution images and output
• Pro’s who use the Photoshop and Lightroom Plugin can flag images for batch processing—this features allows photos to be placed right where they want them
Developer: JixiPix, LLC
* Bug fixes and optimization
Download JixiPix Rip Studio Pro for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On: January 22, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc dot com