Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 is a free and safe program to remove viruses from a computer without the risk of getting infected! Kaspersky Rescue Disk is designed to scan and disinfect x86 and x64-compatible computers that have been infected. The application should be used when the infection is so severe that it is impossible to disinfect the computer using anti-virus applications or malware removal utilities (such as Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool) running under the operating system. In this case, disinfection is more efficient because malware programs do not gain control when the operating system is being loaded. In the emergency repair mode, you can only start objects scan tasks, update databases roll back updates and view statistics.
Boot from the Kaspersky Rescue Disk to scan and remove threats from an infected PC without the risk of infecting other files or computers. Burn this ISO image to a CD, insert it into the infected system’s CD-ROM drive, enter the PC’s BIOS, set it to boot from the CD and reboot the PC.
Features of Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10
Configure objects scan settings:
• change security level
• change actions to be performed on detected objects
• create a scan scope
• change types of objects to be scanned
• limit scan time
• configure scan of compound files
• change a scan method
• set default settings
Configure databases update settings:
• select an update source
• specify proxy-server settings
• specify regional settings
• roll back to previous databases
Configure additional settings:
• select detection of specific threat types
• create a trusted zone
• configure notifications settings
• specify time of storing reports
• specify time of storing Quarantine and Backup objects
• Create a report on scan and update tasks.
• View statistics about applican’s functioning.
Developer: Home Page
* Update Database 10.11.2016